PDA

View Full Version : is there a schedule when hex will be on twitch?

mettinski
06-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Hi,

I have loved all of the twitch matches. Sometimes I re-watch them to enjoy the interface, lovely artwork etc.
Is there a specific calendar or timeframe as when to expect those streams,

I really enjoy watching them and I can hardly believe I am the only one.

Already looking forward to the next broadcast

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Unfortunately not :(. I look forward to these more than anything, but they rarely do them!

jaxsonbateman
06-15-2013, 10:18 AM
They'll probably be doing far less broadcasts now the the Kickstarter is over. They've just had a huge influx of money, so they've got to turn that into game development in order to get the game out in a timely fashion.

Mr.Funsocks
06-15-2013, 10:46 AM
At this point, I kinda hope for less in the way of news. They just got 2.5 million dollars. I'm kinda hoping Cory's time is now spent interviewing a team to put it on mobile, and another 20 people to work on the game, as well as sealing the book deal and scouting venues and dates for HexCon, while the rest of the team furiously pounds away at finishing the game. Every feature reveal not only takes time, but also locks in an idea, because it's been revealed.

Alzorath
06-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I have a feeling the 'hex streams' will be uncommon and shifted more towards the hobby crowds as soon as the beta releases (Though it would be cool if they brought on some hobby-casters to be 'official' casters on twitch for part-time pay or something after the game launches)