PDA

View Full Version : I know CZE are busy but...

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 10:23 AM
The lack of content being put out since the kickstarter is driving me insane! Now I know how busy everyone must be at CZE, but I have an idea to help this? Why don't CZE hire an intern (no need to pay them), who admins the forums and works with the community? I just feel like the community is unguided without some kind of input from CZE.

However if they can't find anyone willing to do it I wont be bothered, I want a good polished game more than anything :).

Mavian
06-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Would still be hard. An intern would need to get his info from someone and his cues. They're all in Vegas for the WoW TCG NACC.
It'll be August before you know it and Alpha

DjiN
06-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Community needs to be grounded after the insane amount of updates during the KS. I'd rather have one small update a week and an awesome game asap then the other way round. And if they hire an intern, they should let him play the game as much as possible to figure out balance issues and such things ^^

TheKraken
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Yea, I have the same sentiments. We've been spoiled with the amazing kickstarter campaign so we are itching for more.

I don't want them to update any more than once per week, though, because I want them to pour all their resources, time and money, into developing and pushing this game out. I'd rather for them to try to stick to their timeline than spread themselves thin and risk a delay on their launch.

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 10:38 AM
I want them to pour all their resources, time and money, into developing and pushing this game out. I'd rather for them to try to stick to their timeline than spread themselves thin and risk a delay on their launch.

This is true, but it would only be 5 mins per day! I guess I'm just going to have to accept that we're not gunna get much till Alpha... I want more twitch streams more than anything, answers loads of questions and shows us the game. They should get 2 interns to play on twitch for hours on end to help with balancing while showing us the game :P

keroko
06-15-2013, 10:45 AM
your obsessed with unpaid help!

Llauorn
06-15-2013, 10:55 AM
I believe they stated updates would happen on Mondays.

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 10:58 AM
I believe they stated updates would happen on Mondays.

Updates every friday on KS.

Shadowelf
06-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Patience is a virtue u know :P

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Patience is a virtue u know :P

It is, but I lost it during the KS! Being active on the forums really doesn't help though :L.

Athravan
06-15-2013, 11:24 AM
A weekly update is already far more than most games in development get.