PDA

View Full Version : AI Spectator Mode

Zedd
06-15-2013, 07:22 PM
The answer to this is probably "I don't know", but I thought I'd ask anyway, just in case it had been answered officially at some point and I just missed it.

They've said, I believe, that we will assign decks we built as "defenders" of our keep, and that when other players assault our keep, the AI will pilot the decks.

My question is, does anyone know if there will be a way to watch the AI attempt to pilot a deck you build, to see whether it's playing it properly? Some constructed decks can involve some very complicated play strategies to use properly, and as advanced as the AI is apparently going to be, I can't believe it's going to actually be good enough to pilot every constructed deck as well as a skilled human would.

Mr.Funsocks
06-15-2013, 09:26 PM
I'd love to be able to watch replays of people fruitlessly throwing themselves against my keep regardless of any use it may have to me. The fact that I could refine it would just be a bonus! I'd CERTAINLY hope the replay of the guy who beats it is saved and viewable by me.