PDA

View Full Version : Idea - card album

GreyWorm
06-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi, how about a digital album of the cards?
each card you get will go to something like an album, that will just contain a picture of all the cards you have and a black spot for cards you don't have yet.
each card you meet can be greyed out, and once you get it, it will be in full color.
That way you can easly look on your collection and see what you still need to collect.

One idea that I'm not sure I like is that if you collect a set (all Blood, all legendery dragons, all rare...) you get an exlusive PVE card. if you trade one of the cards in the set, you will lose that card (that way you can't just borrow the cards from a friend to get it)

Shadowelf
06-16-2013, 12:11 PM
I think that something similar has been posted before; nevertheless i like it

+1

incitfulmonk21
06-16-2013, 12:17 PM
The first part of your Idea I could swear I remember CZE saying they were going to do but not 100%.

The collection bonus though I think is an awesome Idea.

tl;dr +1

Icepick
06-16-2013, 02:54 PM
I would be very surprised if there wasn't something like this already in the works (or even already finished), as it seems like fairly basic functionality for this sort of thing to me.
I dunno about the bonus card thing for completing the set, but maybe a small trophy or something on your profile would be neat.

GreyGriffin
06-16-2013, 03:03 PM
As an addendum - it would be cool to have a "Public" binder page, where you could display your best/rarest/favorite cards in your public profile.

Punk
06-16-2013, 03:46 PM

+1

Multiple times actually. People really need to search the forums before starting a "new" thread regarding topics that have already been extensively discussed.

Search something along the lines of "Trade Binder" and I'm sure you'll find topics that cover this.

Doggerel
06-16-2013, 08:34 PM
I think having some kind of trophy room would be nice. Oh I know since this is an MMO we need player housing! It could give a depth to the pve aspect where you could craft furniture and art or win it as loot.

mydragoon
07-01-2013, 06:10 PM
personally, i never like this album thingy. people will go around asking to trade/ con cards... but what i'd like is perhaps a companion smartphone apps that allows us to view cards in a set.

ok, if the developers wanna be cheeky, have this album apps on smartphones... that way, we can go around showing others what cards we have (or dun -- which is why i dun like albums... i'll get more black cards than anything else).

personally, i'd prefer a companion apps that lets me view the cards in the set... that way, i could be thinking about my deck without having to be next to a PC/ tablet.

dragonweather
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I always liked collecting full sets in MTG, and would love a digital way in HEX to show if I have a full set or not, and what cards I would need to complete the set.

Bossett
07-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Once you complete a set in-game, I reckon it would be really awesome if you can then order a real Hex album, containing printed versions of every card, to satisfy the collectors among us ;)

Stok3d
07-02-2013, 06:38 AM
I would like to be able to assemble a set and then "Box it" and be able to then place an entire set on the AH as a singular item.

ZeroCool
07-02-2013, 08:20 AM
I thought something like this would of been a given; however, if it isn't I'd like it to be!

Punk
07-02-2013, 02:11 PM
I would like to be able to assemble a set and then "Box it" and be able to then place an entire set on the AH as a singular item.

Not a bad idea.

Zarien
07-02-2013, 03:17 PM

+1

Yeah I think you're thinking of when trade binders was being thrown around as an Idea about a month and a half ago. The idea behind trade binders was a little different then what is being proposed here though.