PDA

View Full Version : oh cory...

KaosSoul
06-17-2013, 11:27 AM
so i was on the youtube of Cryptozoic and... Cory really seems Sad on all Videos Prior to Hex, like he has not extreme happiness no pure decadent love in the product o-o

here is his best performance in Food Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpqOAZvwkqI

Ps Cory we love you we are happy you see the Light!

sckolar
06-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I personally don't see it. Even in his HEX videos, he does this performance, and even more excited than this actually. I believe that you may be mistaking his "sad" attitude for his dry sense of humor, and his quiet deep voice. One of the first things he said was kinda funny actually! "It comes with free plastic wrap. No charge for that"

ZeroCool
06-20-2013, 06:17 PM
I think he's just a dry attitude kinda guy when he isn't in "character". I like it though, not into people who are over the top.

Zomnivore
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
When he mentions "thats a working phone number" for the sign phone#, and when he talks about the digital code, I think you can see a little bit of his soul shrivel away.

Qorsair
06-20-2013, 07:05 PM
When he mentions "thats a working phone number" for the sign phone#, and when he talks about the digital code, I think you can see a little bit of his soul shrivel away.

It looked like he was having some fun with it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

ShadowTycho
06-20-2013, 08:23 PM
i think the sad comes from him siting in a stark contrast to the unicorn in the background.
i get it though. he seems sad.
i remember have fun with food fight though, its a fun game. no reason to be sad about it.
or maybe when we have seen him he is all hopped up on his one 'i'm going to change the world and everyone loves what im doing' idea.
i imagine thats quite the feeling, having all your work vindicated on kickstarter.

KaosSoul
06-20-2013, 08:32 PM
eh eh 5 days old thread being pushed up XD go cory =p, still love him , but i do think hes alot more happy now, this is only a sample video you can check the others^^