PDA

View Full Version : Hex Shuffle - More Content! Better Organization!

HyenaNipples
06-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Hey all,

I've been working hard on

https://hexshuffle.wordpress.com/ (https://hexshuffle.wordpress.com/)

to fill it with more content! I'm fairly confident Hex Shuffle has more content than most of the blogs and fan sites currently active, so if you are looking to sate your hype-tooth with some writing- come check it out!

Best New Content: The drafting series- taking a close look at B.R.E.A.D.

As before, I am eagerly seeking comments, suggestions, criticisms, and corrections- please leave them on the About page!

Have ideas of your own? See the About page for information regarding submissions.

PetyrBaelish
06-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Nice blog. Subscribed to the rss feed. Look forward to more articles!

Icepick
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
More individual posts, perhaps, but I'm not so sure on more content - each of your posts is quite short, after all :)
It's a good site, though. Nice, bite-sized pieces of content make for nice easy reading, so keep it up!

Baigan
06-21-2013, 10:15 PM
You've got some good articles up so far - keep it up! :D

MasterOfWhispers
06-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Very nice - subscribed

HyenaNipples
06-22-2013, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the support!

@Icepick: I agree that some of my posts are a bit short, and that is something I will be working on in the future. None of the posts in this blog are designed to be static, so I will be constantly returning to them in order to add new information when things are spoiled-as well as information when the cards see actual play in Alpha, Beta, and after release.

The short length of some of the posts comes down to a few factors: 1) they were early posts and my writing sense is really rusty, 2) there isn't a whole lot of information out yet, or 3) the card is so straightforward that I couldn't think of much to say but I wanted to get it onto the site.

Thanks for the support, and please keep the ideas, comments, and criticisms coming!