PDA

View Full Version : Alpha exclusive?

Sholynyk
06-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Anybody know if crypt is gunna give an alpha exclusive card after they wipe for beta? Or a beta exclusive card before launch? I have a few friends who are asking and it's the difference between slacker backing or not for them

MoikPEI
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
From what I understand, CZE won't be wiping at Alpha or Beta, and there has been no mention of special cards beyond those ofered in the KS.

wildcard
If they are, they haven't said as much yet in any official channels. Would be a nice gesture though.

Edit: I think it's a wipe after Alpha, but not after Beta.

IndigoShade
Anybody know if crypt is gunna give an alpha exclusive card after they wipe for beta? Or a beta exclusive card before launch? I have a few friends who are asking and it's the difference between slacker backing or not for them

Given their stance so far on exclusive cards (all the KS exclusives have been PvE or alt art variants of PvP cards) I would say it's highly improbable that they would give away anything that gives a competitive advantage in PvP. Now they might decide to continue along the trend they have set already and toss out a PvE card or an alt art PvP card. It shouldn't be anything that you're absolutely kicking yourself over a year from now for not having because you can't compete without it though.

Shadowelf
06-24-2013, 04:39 PM

Nothing official but not impossible to give us a card as token of gratitude or souvenir for participating

From what I understand, CZE won't be wiping at Alpha or Beta, and there has been no mention of special cards beyond those ofered in the KS.

There will be a wipe at Alpha

Kami
06-24-2013, 04:49 PM
There will be a wipe at Alpha

And also at Beta prior to rewards being given out and/or when they start accept real payment.

sckolar
06-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Alpha will be wiped, and there are no exclusive cards that will be released to my knowledge

Mr.Funsocks
06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
I dunno why they'd give more alpha exclusives. They already have them, they're called "The Kickstarter Rewards." I guess slacker backers don't get them... that could be a thing.

Badgered
06-24-2013, 06:10 PM
I believe there is an exclusive card for being the first person to ask about Alpha-exclusive cards, though, so you're in luck! :P

KaosSoul
06-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Alpha > Wipe
Then Beta starts and we all get our Ks/Slacker Rewards, thats how its going down since thats how they stated it, since in Beta we get real booster for us to use, they said they would never Wipe stuff you aquired , they might roll back specific Accounts in case of bugs/Hack/Cheat but thats all

MatWith1T
06-24-2013, 09:37 PM
They said once the KS rewards were distributed during beta, there would be no more wipes. They did not say that KS rewards were going out day 1 of beta. There will likely be beta wipes and/or rollbacks early on, but once they are ready to take the payment system live then we should be in the clear.

Malicus
06-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I kinda figured since they were bring us into alpha now that they would just run alpha as beta with as many revisions as necessary then call it beta for soft launch. I don't mind a buggy alpha/beta because that's what I expect but a lot of people especially those who pay to get access don't accept that notion any more.

Shadowelf
06-25-2013, 03:00 AM
I kinda figured since they were bring us into alpha now that they would just run alpha as beta with as many revisions as necessary then call it beta for soft launch. I don't mind a buggy alpha/beta because that's what I expect but a lot of people especially those who pay to get access don't accept that notion any more.

Not so; its crystal clear that ur buying alpha access; this means bugs, glitches and eventually a wipe. All those that complain will be idiots imho

Kid_Chaos
06-25-2013, 04:51 AM
When is Alpha?

ossuary
06-25-2013, 05:04 AM
When is Alpha?

At the beginning.

Saeijou
06-25-2013, 05:08 AM
3 weeks before beta i think (read it somewhere)

Shadowelf
06-25-2013, 05:41 AM
3 weeks before beta i think (read it somewhere)

As funny as it sounds this was their initial offical response when asked during the KS. Latest news is end of August/early September

Kami
06-25-2013, 07:06 AM
They said once the KS rewards were distributed during beta, there would be no more wipes. They did not say that KS rewards were going out day 1 of beta. There will likely be beta wipes and/or rollbacks early on, but once they are ready to take the payment system live then we should be in the clear.

This exactly. People keep stating there will be no wipes in Beta but Cory himself on video has stated that there would be no wipes ONLY AFTER they start distributing rewards and such. He also implied that it would not be out on Day 1 of Beta.

jgsugden
06-25-2013, 07:46 AM
All info is subject to change, so anything can happen. However, the general consensus seems to be late August Alpha (if they're ready), mid September Beta, a mid-beta wipe (or 2), distribution of our packs in October or so and full release sometime between late November and March... all subject to change, and some of that is based on early KS info when they were crossing their fingers for $300,000.

jgsugden
06-25-2013, 07:53 AM
All info is subject to change, so anything can happen. However, the general consensus seems to be late August Alpha (if they're ready), mid September Beta, a mid-beta wipe (or 2), distribution of our packs in October or so and full release sometime between late November and March... all subject to change, and some of that is based on early KS info when they were crossing their fingers for $300,000.

Vorpal
06-25-2013, 08:59 AM
September has never seemed so far away.