PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding equipment for the Kickstarter cards

GoatWarlord
06-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Does every Kickstarter card come with all of the equipment? Can the equipment be removed to trade separately? Is it possible to find the equipment for the Kickstarter cards in the game, or is the only way through the Kickstarter?

Aradon
06-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Equipment are separate items in the game from the cards, so absolutely yes, they will be able to be traded separately. I believe the Stretch Goals unlocked all equipment for all the cards. And the PvP card equipments should be available in game. However, I'm personally not sure about the PvE kickstarter cards. All the kickstarter rewards are described as exclusive. For PvP, it's clearly exclusive alternate art, but I'm not sure if the PvE cards are completely exclusive to kickstarter. If they are, then the equipment likely will not be available. If they have regular art versions in game, though, then you should be able to get the corresponding equipment in game.

Shadowelf
06-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Does every Kickstarter card come with all of the equipment?

Yeap definately

Can the equipment be removed to trade separately?

The equipment is not attached to cards but is worn by ur hero and affects the cards linked to each particular piece; I believe that all pieces of equipment will be found in our inventory once aour KS rewards are unlocked

Is it possible to find the equipment for the Kickstarter cards in the game, or is the only way through the Kickstarter?

This i don't know but i assume that since those cards are exclusive to KS, then the equipment will be too

neonovas
06-26-2013, 04:56 PM
This i don't know but i assume that since those cards are exclusive to KS, then the equipment will be too

I'd assume thats the case for the PvE cards but not the PvP cards since those are alternate art.

GoatWarlord
06-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Let me make sure I understand this then. For every copy of each Kickstarter card a set of equipment is supplied. Meaning that if I had two Lady Cassandra cards from the Kickstarter I would have two of each of the equipment also. However, I would only need one set of her equipment and it would apply to every copy I had of her? If I had one of each equipment then I could have four copies of her card fully equipped?

Shadowelf
06-26-2013, 05:08 PM
I'd assume thats the case for the PvE cards but not the PvP cards since those are alternate art.

True but it's a fact that pvp cards can't have equipment, that's why i left them out

neonovas
06-26-2013, 05:10 PM
True but it's a fact that pvp cards can't have equipment, that's why i left them out

they can when you use them in PvE

Let me make sure I understand this then. For every copy of each Kickstarter card a set of equipment is supplied. Meaning that if I had two Lady Cassandra cards from the Kickstarter I would have two of each of the equipment also. However, I would only need one set of her equipment and it would apply to every copy I had of her? If I had one of each equipment then I could have four copies of her card fully equipped?

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, you should only have 1 copy of equipment since 2 copies would means you only have 1 KS backing (since they doubled the cards). Now if you had 2 accounts and had them merged I'd assume you would get 2 copies of the gear (and 4 cards) assuming you didnt go collector. And yeah, you just equip the gear to your hero so it applies to all copies of that card and you could trade away any extras.

Shadowelf
06-26-2013, 05:16 PM

Yeap each piece of equipment associated with a card will affect all 4 copies; so if u get 2 sets of equipment for Lady Cassandra, u will keep one and sell/trade the other

GoatWarlord
06-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Have they said if there will be multiple copies of the equipment given out, or will it only be one set for each backer?

Malama
06-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I don't think we will get more than one piece of every equipment. And I believe you will be able to find this equipment in the game as well.
They never said the equipment was kickstarter exclusive, only the cards.

GoatWarlord
06-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Hopefully someone can clarify if the equipment is exclusive or not, and how many sets a backer gets.

yovalord
06-26-2013, 06:56 PM
I don't think we will get more than one piece of every equipment. And I believe you will be able to find this equipment in the game as well.
They never said the equipment was kickstarter exclusive, only the cards.

They never said the equipment was, but since equipment effects specific cards, it should be assumed that the equipment is exclusive as well. Otherwise the drops of it would be pretty silly to anybody who didn't fund the KS.

Rycajo
06-26-2013, 07:53 PM
They never said the equipment was, but since equipment effects specific cards, it should be assumed that the equipment is exclusive as well. Otherwise the drops of it would be pretty silly to anybody who didn't fund the KS.

I agree with yovalord. CZE has said that each piece of equipment only modifies one card, currently. Thus, if you can't acquire the card in any way other than the KS, it would make sense that the equipment only comes from the KS. So there will be a piece of equipment for every 2 or 3 KS exclusive card (2 from all tiers except collector, which would get 3 cards per equipment).

That is unless CZE wants enough equipment to be out in the market to allow every card holder the opportunity to have equipment for the card EVEN if no one player owns a duplicate KS exclusive card, but that seems unlikely.