PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Australia actually managed to buy T-shirts???

Bullus
06-27-2013, 11:02 PM
so yeah went little crazy other night trying to buy myself 3 hex t-shirts and constantly getting AVS address don't match error and trying different abbreviations and capitialization of my state name. long story short, bank now has like $600+ dollars on hold cause of the attempted transactions and i will still be charged currency conversion on each once they are reversed, but i was wondering if anyone in Australia has managed to buy hex t-shirts and if so what bank is their credit card issued from (and which type of CC ). From some further reading i did after the attempted purchases it seems Visa only has the AVS system in place for USA, Canada and UK, and yeah if so....... really hope CZE gets onto this and fixes their CC system or allows paypal before game goes live or else they will severely limit the ability of international players to purchase boosters and what not.... also really hope they reintroduce T-shirts at later point with better payment systems in place cause was really looking forward to getting em for my birthday, which it seems i will miss out on now. lol and prob will only be getting 2 shirts by time it is all fixed as i will have picked a faction and not be buying both faction shirts ;)

Thallium45
06-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Yeh I didnt even want to try as much as id like one.

saffamike
06-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Contact CZE directly. I'm in the UK and had the same problem, but they made a change on their side and my second attempt went through without any issues.

Bullus
06-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Contact CZE directly. I'm in the UK and had the same problem, but they made a change on their side and my second attempt went through without any issues.

pm'd the CZE guy in the euro t-shirt thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25522) about it, and he suggested the diff abrev/capitialization of my state as the possible issue..... seems the issue is that Australia doesn't use AVS at all so as long as CZE requires that "protection" it is impossible to purchase from here..... he did say he would get back to me though if their IT guys worked out anything in regards to the issue. who exactly did you speak to, was it just the post in that thread or was a pm / email to a certain person /email address....

as i said in op currently got over $600 in banking limbo on hold cause of my attempts and really don't wanna attempt again while they still have AVS active cause i now know that their is 0 chance my Australian Visa CC will return a address match on the AVS check

saffamike
06-27-2013, 11:57 PM
I hope they're able to sort this out for you.

Bullus
06-27-2013, 11:59 PM
I hope they're able to sort this out for you.

hehehe as do i, bit of a pain though having to pay the currency conversion fees still on those unsucessful transaction, though will be worthwhile if i get my Tees

havocattack
06-28-2013, 01:09 AM
Dang, that sux bro ;(

JohnWest
06-29-2013, 05:26 AM
Hey mate, I just tried then and couldn't get past the AVS either :(

Bullus
06-29-2013, 06:12 AM
Hey mate, I just tried then and couldn't get past the AVS either :(

i did some reading up on it, with Visa at least the AVS system only exists in USA, Canada and UK (hehehe as stated in my op, but worth mentioning again so CZE see it *crosses fingers*).... also uses the 5 digit zip code used in USA as part of it, where as here in Australia we only have 4 digits postcodes..... also taking this chance to bump this and hope a CZE guys reads and a) fixes it immeditately or changes to allow paypal b) they re-offer t-shirts to affected countries after fixing payment if not fixed before deadline c) most importantly..... they fix this issue so when game goes live we can buy boosters and pay for draft tournies....... >.<

saffamike
06-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Aussies deserve Hex T-shirts too! Come on CZE!

Well played by your boys today sticking it to the Lions.

Bullus
07-03-2013, 05:26 PM
so yeah..... CZE surely you have data regarding this.... did anyone from Australia manage to get past ya AVS error block and get a t-shirt.... and more importantly..... do you have plans in place to fix similar issues before game goes live for purchasing boosters and what not internationally? also ..... if Australians where infact 100% unable to order t-shirts any chance on reintroducing em for a short period just for Aussies (and other countries that where still blocked with ya AVS system)?