PDA

View Full Version : Will there be scheduled Daily/Premium Events like MTGO?

Quasari
06-28-2013, 04:05 PM
I see that they are talking about on-demand queues and what not, but it's cool to have bigger tourneys that have more players than an 8 man and aren't one of the major tourneys.

For those not in the know, MTGO has a system where it schedules swiss tourneys on a variety of formats based on the popularity of those formats in play. I often played pauper dailies and momir to fund my want of cards for standard and the occasional draft. Anywho, the way MTGO does it is they schedule an event for a specific time, people buy into the event at 6 tix($6) and play a four round swiss. 4-0 gets you 11 boosters, 3-1 gets you 6.

I always loved doing them and I hope that hex has something similar in the future.

DjiN
06-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Yes

ramseytheory
06-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Definitely - here (http://hextcg.com/game/tournaments/)'s a link to the relevant article. (Scroll down to "Scheduled Events".)

Shadowelf
06-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeap definately-there will be a variety of events for all tastes and i imagine more will be added as the game progresses

Zarien
06-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I imagine being completely digital will give us even more events than mtgo has to offer.