PDA

View Full Version : Can I fart multiple times?

self1sch
06-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Am I able to fart multiple times on an opposing champion with Glorfenblort? So that the opponent looses 2 or 3 health per turn?

keldrin
06-29-2013, 06:34 AM
I'm wanting to say no, but.....
this part of the card text makes me wonder
"Your [Burns] and [Burn to the Grounds] deal double damage on turns that you farted."
Unless they are referring to the Gargantufart as the way you could have more farts....

mainstager
06-29-2013, 06:35 AM
I would think multiple farts would be allowed. It is PvE afterall.

keldrin
06-29-2013, 06:38 AM
That's a good point to. So, taking into account it being PVE, and the text about turns that you farted, it seems reasonable to think that you could.

Shadowelf
06-29-2013, 06:54 AM

lol :p Guys plz we have a reputation to maintain :p

mainstager
06-29-2013, 07:04 AM
lol :p Guys plz we have a reputation to maintain :p

Lol. This is the official forum- i.e. the cesspool of all discussion about any game. I used to check them daily during the KS, but things have degraded so much already that I can't force myself to read half the stuff that's on here. If there WAS any reputation, all of the trolling, bickering, "I'm smarter than you", and horrible derailing of threads that happens daily has already ruined it.

This is already the most entertaining thread I've seen all week XD

NoahBuddy
06-29-2013, 07:09 AM
his fart is a charge power and if it functions like champ powers than it is once a turn.

snarvid
06-29-2013, 07:29 AM
We still are not, to my knowledge, in on Hex's version of the stack. That said, I assume you can apply multiple farts on an opponent and they will, in MtG speak, gain multiple "I've been farted on" emblems, each of which will do 1 damage at the start of their turn, resolved in an order chosen by stack mechanics.

This will be called the fartstack.

Corpselocker
06-29-2013, 08:25 AM
This will be called the fartstack.

*groan* :)

snarvid
06-29-2013, 08:56 AM
*groan* :)

Q: What's the best deck archetype to exploit the fartstack?

A: Turbo-fog.

Thank you! I'm here all week!

billybogota
06-30-2013, 10:09 AM
OMG stahp. Can't breathe...too many farts, too much laughing. :D

HyenaNipples
06-30-2013, 10:31 AM
I didn't click on this thread for a long time because I thought it was just trolling. But inside I find legitimate game discussion. The world is a confusing place.

heavenscreed
06-30-2013, 11:05 AM
May the force of wind be with you!

Chiany
06-30-2013, 11:11 AM
May the force of wind be with you!

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Vh-Funny-Star-Wars-Yoda-Farts.jpg

mainstager
06-30-2013, 11:45 AM
I didn't click on this thread for a long time because I thought it was just trolling. But inside I find legitimate game discussion. The world is a confusing place.

Best thread on the whole board, imo.

KaosSoul
07-01-2013, 12:13 AM
yes you can fart multiple times
no the Passive bonus from level 30 wont stack or work each turn, only once per turn you actualy fart
yes you can most likly stack the perm 1 dmgs per turns

MrSeriousBsns
07-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Glorfenblort is definitely the first mercenary I'm level capping.

Also, as Noah mentioned, charge powers can only be used once per turn... so you can build up enough charges to make sure you can keep up the level 30 passive every turn (and increase the debuff stack or board wipe - assuming of course Gargantufart is also considered a fart), but no machine gun farting.

Hmmm, I'm starting to think that we need another supertype to properly categorize this.

snarvid
07-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Glorfenblort is definitely the first mercenary I'm level capping.

Also, as Noah mentioned, charge powers can only be used once per turn... so you can build up enough charges to make sure you can keep up the level 30 passive every turn (and increase the debuff stack or board wipe - assuming of course Gargantufart is also considered a fart), but no machine gun farting.

Hmmm, I'm starting to think that we need another supertype to properly categorize this.

Not doubting but what's the source on one charge power/turn? Just a stream?

Glorf + geared Dopplegadget + goblin stew = Gargantufarts every round.