PDA

View Full Version : Hex Savvy: Your source for Hex news, articles and community.

SomeoneRandom
06-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Greetings Hexxers!

We are live! Come visit us at www.hexsavvy.com

We launched with two starting articles with much more to come shortly, so check back regularly and enjoy! Hope to see you all over there.

hammer
06-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks man looks liker a solid start to further community-driven content. Will bookmark and hope to see this site grow.

Shadowelf
06-29-2013, 09:48 AM
Liked it and generally i applaud all efforts of ppl that dedicate their time to write down articles for our reading pleasure; eagerly awaiting the next part of digital tcgs origins

SomeoneRandom
06-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the kind words! Hope to continue putting out content you enjoy :)

madar
06-29-2013, 12:57 PM
It's good, but my eyes began to crossing after 20 lines, cos the dark background - grey letters combo. I added to the RSS reader, but the reader download only the header, not the entire article... /sigh
I am not a fan of the inverse templates its a bit of "black guys in the tunnel" for me... but maybe i am just begin to be too old

Banquetto
06-29-2013, 03:10 PM
I added to the RSS reader, but the reader download only the header, not the entire article... /sigh

Maybe I'm a grumpy old man myself, but to be honest, I don't read any blogs that don't have a proper RSS feed that allows me to read the content in Feedly.

btw the RSS link in the left sidebar is broken, I had to view source to find the correct URL.

madar
06-29-2013, 04:03 PM
btw the RSS link in the left sidebar is broken, I had to view source to find the correct URL.

I am using Feedly as Firefox plugin, and adding pages as Favorites menu --> subscribe to this page
so dont have to bother with links and sources, the Firefox do it for me

SomeoneRandom
06-29-2013, 04:47 PM
It's good, but my eyes began to crossing after 20 lines, cos the dark background - grey letters combo. I added to the RSS reader, but the reader download only the header, not the entire article... /sigh
I am not a fan of the inverse templates its a bit of "black guys in the tunnel" for me... but maybe i am just begin to be too old

I made a couple changes to the text to hopefully make it more readable, let me know if that is okay for you, don't want to strain anyone's eyes! I use Flux (http://justgetflux.com/) which makes your screen way easier to read and helps those long nights.

Maybe I'm a grumpy old man myself, but to be honest, I don't read any blogs that don't have a proper RSS feed that allows me to read the content in Feedly.

I think I fixed the RSS feed, looks like some change broke it in the last couple days because it was working fine before, sorry about that!

Also just got our third column up there: Limited Resources. Dedicated to the fine art of drafting! Hope you all enjoy :)

Avignon
06-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Really liked the article on Mulligans. I had not really thought about dead cards before, but that's probably because I am used to WoW TCG where I just row my dead cards. Looking forward to more articles!

Dralon
07-01-2013, 05:34 AM
I also enjoyed the Mulligan article as it's an aspect I had not really seen discussed. Nice work!

HyenaNipples
07-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Good stuff!

SomeoneRandom
07-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks a lot for the support guys, it means a lot! Glad you are enjoying the site so far, will strive to continue providing you with awesome content! If you have any comments on specific articles, feel free to post them on our forums or if you want to see something discussed, let us know!