PDA

View Full Version : Unsure about account setup after backing

Mofu
07-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi guys!

Looking forward to HEX, very much! :)
Just backed the game with the "Slacker Backer" -option, but I'm unsure if everything is set and ready. I've only made this forum account, and then backed by PayPal, but at no point did those to link together. So does the devs know that I've backed?

And, stupid question.. The Alpha ain't running until late August early September, right?

Thanks man!

Mr.Funsocks
07-01-2013, 08:25 AM
They'll link the account when Alpha happens, which is late August/early Sept, yes. Probably by sending you an email with a code to redeem.

Mofu
07-01-2013, 08:28 AM
They'll link the account when Alpha happens, which is late August/early Sept, yes. Probably by sending you an email with a code to redeem.

Ah, superb!
Thanks man, appreciated!

ZeroCool
07-01-2013, 10:17 AM
From my understanding it will all be done via e-mail. Much like the people that backed via Kickstarter.

Welcome Aboard!

EDIT: You should also check out this thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25098) and throw your hat in the ring at getting that King Tier. It'd be a nice upgrade for ya!

Take care mate!

Shadowelf
07-01-2013, 10:37 AM
EDIT: You should also check out this thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25098) and throw your hat in the ring at getting that King Tier. It'd be a nice upgrade for ya!

Take care mate!

Yasi has been inactive for almost 3 weeks so i doubt the offer still stands

To the OP; Welcome aboard :)

ZeroCool
07-01-2013, 11:33 AM

I can imagine lots of dissapointed folks then.

Mofu
07-01-2013, 12:53 PM
From my understanding it will all be done via e-mail. Much like the people that backed via Kickstarter.

Welcome Aboard!

Take care mate!

Thanks man!
I'll take a look. :)

Thanks man!
Great to see so friendly people here.. :)

hex_colin
07-01-2013, 12:58 PM

I can imagine lots of dissapointed folks then.

If that's really the case, the community can select a winner and I'll at least provide that person the King tier standard product (300 Boosters, 4 Starter Decks) as a consolation. I realize that's not the best part about a King account, but hopefully it's better than nothing.

C

Shadowelf
07-01-2013, 02:26 PM
If that's really the case, the community can select a winner and I'll at least provide that person the King tier standard product (300 Boosters, 4 Starter Decks) as a consolation. I realize that's not the best part about a King account, but hopefully it's better than nothing.

C

That's nice of you :) Maybe u should make a thread about it letting the ppl know, and to get the credit u deserve for this move ?

hex_colin
07-01-2013, 02:27 PM
That's nice of you :) Maybe u should make a thread about it letting the ppl know, and to get the credit u deserve for this move ?

Don't really want the credit. I'll add a post in Yasi's thread if he really is AWOL for too much longer re-confirming and referencing this offer though.

blakegrandon
07-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Don't really want the credit. I'll add a post in Yasi's thread if he really is AWOL for too much longer re-confirming and referencing this offer though.

I can add your donation to my thread and edit it, and we can co-select the winners of my 2 boxes(might add a third) and your packs.

Let me know which way you're gonna go, way to give away more packs than me, not that it's a contest or anything.. :-p