PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Champion Bracket - (Murder Inc)

Corpselocker
07-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Hexers-

At Murder Inc, we recently did a champion bracket for all twenty champions. We didn't define the criteria for making each pick, but usually people balanced their pick on both limited and constructed play. For sake of the tree, I am not showing our four pre-picks to take us from 20 to 16. I've also colored the names based on Ardent or Underworld. Enjoy the Christmas color scheme ;)

The Sweet Sixteen!

1 Fahrny
---------------WINNER------------------Fahrny
2 Palamedes, The Righteous

-----------------------------WINNER---------------------------Poca, The Conflagulator

3 Poca, The Conflagulator
---------------WINNER------------------Poca, The Conflagulator
4 Lady Elizbeth Stewart

-----------------------------------------WINNER---------------------------Poca, The Conflagulator

5 One Eye Open
---------------WINNER------------------One Eye Open
6 Dimmid

-----------------------------WINNER---------------------------One Eye Open

7 Kishimoto
---------------WINNER------------------Kishimoto
8 Tetzot, Son of Omoc

---------------------------------)))))GRAND WINNER(((( ---------------------------- HERCZEG

9 Herczeg
---------------WINNER-----------------Herczeg
10 Wyatt the Sapper

-----------------------------WINNER---------------------------Herczeg

11 Feather Drifting Downriver
---------------WINNER------------------Feather Drifting Downriver
12 Bun'jitsu

-----------------------------------------WINNER---------------------------Herczeg

13 Gozzog
---------------WINNER------------------Gozzog
14 Polonius

----------------------------WINNER---------------------------Betram Cragraven

15 Betram Cragraven
---------------WINNER------------------Betram Cragraven
16 Nin the Shadow

HyenaNipples
07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Really surprised Fahrny beat out Palamedes. Or even made it to the lists. His artifact cost dependent charge power seems very unreliable.

nekoangel
07-18-2013, 04:39 AM
nice idea!
i feel a poll would more accurately give the info i think your after here though.

Chiany
07-18-2013, 04:42 AM
How on Entrath did Betram Cragraven beat Gozzog???

Shadowelf
07-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Nice idea and i love your christmas tree. Also have you put the winners up to the test ? I'm curious of who would be the grand winner

Corpselocker
07-18-2013, 08:50 AM
How on Entrath did Betram Cragraven beat Gozzog???

That was a close match. The thread on that one highlighted constructed synergy on Bertram versus a minor creeping stat gain. I went Gozzog myself (when chosen in a vaccum between the two) because I am more limited minded.

Corpselocker
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM
nice idea!
i feel a poll would more accurately give the info i think your after here though.

I'm just sharing our info. We did the polling in our guild and this was our results.

Corpselocker
07-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Really surprised Fahrny beat out Palamedes. Or even made it to the lists. His artifact cost dependent charge power seems very unreliable.

This was a close matchup. What seemed to push him over was that the removal could/should be better than a +1/+1 boost. No one was really fond of him as hero, though :)

LordGorchnik
07-19-2013, 04:05 PM
The winner was a given. Nothing stops HERCZEG

Hemlock
07-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Maybe this is my inexperience talking, but is Poca really looking that powerful? A 3-point burn is great, but if your opponent chooses the target, it seems like there are plenty of ways to neutralize the threat. And unlike a ton of the other champions, you don't wind up with card advantage.