PDA

View Full Version : Good news for all Hex Fansites at Gencon

Shadowelf
07-19-2013, 02:28 PM
All those fansites that there thinking of attending GenCon to cover the event in an extent, Cory got your back

Are you a gaming website or media outlet attending Gen Con? Are you a website, podcast, or YouTube channel dedicated to HEX joining us in Indy? Please contact HEXMedia@Cryptozoic.com and pitch us some ideas on what you'd like to do, cover regarding HEX and we'll set aside time in our schedule to try and meet your needs.

So rejoice guys, you deserve it :)

Typhon
07-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Yeah; been formulating ideas for a while now, so it's nice to have official support for our efforts. I'll be keeping the RADAR (http://www.hexradar.com) updated as well; so hopefully we'll be able to capture ALL the content.

If the community wants to see anything in particular; there's certainly no harm in asking! Hopefully we'll get some exclusive information from the dinner as well.

Shadowelf
07-20-2013, 05:04 AM
You know that no matter how much info you collect won't be enough to saturate people's greed ;)

If i had to make a request though that would have been to assemble a questionnaire, then hand it over to them to reply at their leisure. Then post an article later on with the replies (the community will be willing to help if you post it at the forums). Moreover photos, interviews, news...you name it; you know your job better than me a hundreth times :)