PDA

View Full Version : TDHG - What Deck Should I Make?

Grissnap
07-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Hey all, Grissnap here.

I was away for a couple weeks enjoying the lovely country of Sweden. Now that I am back I figured I'd start indulging my Hex habit again... though I'm sure that itch won't be scratched until I get a chance to play the game.

Anyway, here's my latest article the first in a (hopefully) continuing series where I come up with decks to help new players ease into the PvP scene. Though for the time being, I want to avoid making an entire deck, so I'll just be discussing card synergies you can turn into a deck.

For this article I'm using one of the cards spoiled in a Japanese article that I haven't scene on the hex datamine website. So this card might actually be new to some. Feel free to check it out here:

http://thedailyhexagame.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/what-deck-should-i-make-introduction-2/

Cheers!

funktion
07-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Wow, nice catch!

nekoangel
07-23-2013, 12:44 AM
picture link is dead to me =(
but reading the power i think datamine already has it if not hex.tcgbrowser does as.

Grissnap
07-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Thanks, I'm not sure why that was happening. I think I fixed it.

When I checked for it on Data Mine it had the name, but no image. My internet-fu could just use work.

Good to know its not completely unknown then.

nekoangel
07-23-2013, 01:05 AM
i do really like the card, as simple as it is +def is normally a very easy thing to grant and wild wild card all the +X/+X cards actually grant double the ATK for this guy

Grissnap
07-23-2013, 01:43 AM
Yeah, good point, it would have a good home in a wild deck as well.

Icepick
07-23-2013, 04:06 AM
Nice article, and a good use for Radiant Armour - most people have been pretty negative about the card so it's nice to see people trying to find a use for it. Also, glad to see you're updating the site again :)

HyenaNipples
07-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Nice find! I read through your article last night and didn't see that card. So thanks for the update on that.

Shadowelf
07-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Nice find and nice article :)