PDA

View Full Version : Threshold: The Hex Podcast Episode 2 - The Mustachioed Podcast is out

OutlandishMatt
07-23-2013, 07:15 PM
http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/threshold-episode-2-the-mustachioed-podcast-2/

This week Josh, Erik and Matt get together to discuss the mysteries of Hex’s treasure chests, pretend we know the difference between Mercenaries, Heroes and Champions, lay into Mooof, our card of the week and discuss reviews of the first episode—All while Jeff sits in the time out corner.

You can also subscribe to us on iTunes and we would love to get some feedback on the podcast. Please leave us a review and we'll read it on the show. Thanks everyone.

Matt

shiseido
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
cool guys!

Rycajo
07-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the podcast.

I'm with you on the PvP champions in packs Matt. In MtG terms, I see it as the difference between non-basic lands and basic lands. In a limited format, you can choose your basics, but if you drafted a non-basic you can use it instead.

Thus, if during the draft I draft a couple of non-basic champions, when building my deck I may choose from those non-basic champions I drafted, or I may use a basic champion. If I didn't draft any non-basic champions, I would have to choose one of the basic champions.

The non-basic champions couldn't be TOO awful powerful compared to the basic champion set, as your champion is always available in every match, whereas a Planeswalker or any other bomb mythic would only show up on occasion.

umikami
07-24-2013, 02:02 PM
subscribed on itunes and happy to follow you guys. i just hope there might be a way to get a kickstarter from someone. i'm only slacker backer.

OutlandishMatt
07-24-2013, 06:33 PM
There are tons of contests going on via other fansites. I've encouraged quite a few listeners to visit other sites and see their content. I wish I would have bought more squire packages. I will probably give mine away via the podcast once I get it. I wish I could give away my extra set of Mercs from my Pro Player tier. :-/

hammer
07-28-2013, 01:14 AM
I like what you are doing but I feel the idea of having a kickstarter exclusive merc as the card of the week was a poor decision since it is cut off for slacker and beyond.

OutlandishMatt
07-29-2013, 04:59 PM
I can't say I doubt we'll cover another exclusive but we're open to suggestions. Shoot us an e-mail at team@thresholdpodcast.com