PDA

View Full Version : HEX Explanations Aiding Learning Players - Healp! Beginner assistance video

MrSeriousBsns
07-27-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi all!

Well, I know that this is not the target audience, but I've just started a new series aimed at brand new tcg players to help give them some basic (very basic) info to help out.

The series is called "Healp!" (HEX Explanations Aiding Learning Players) and was inspired by an old game called Elite Beat Agents - guys who helped people complete relatively mundane actions in spectacular fashion.

This video is titled "Healp! What cards suit my style?" (http://youtu.be/y1DaQhU7GyQ) and gives a run down of the sources and what beginning TCG players can expect when they pick cards from those colors.

The delivery is quite different from my breakdown series, so I'd love to get any feedback that you might have!

Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions or reached out to cross promote! I love the content community we are forming!

Icepick
07-27-2013, 04:12 AM
I can't watch this because my connection is still broken, but it sounds like a great idea. And Elite Beat Agents is great! Of course, if you aren't teaching people about Hex by dancing now, I'm going to be very disappointed :P

Icepick
08-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Finally managed to watch this, and just wanted to give it a bump, because it's great!