PDA

View Full Version : Thank you.

CharonPDX
07-31-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm not going to bring up the entire Kickstarter debacle, or the response that was sent by "The Doom" creators Keith Baker and Lee Moyer.

But I just wanted to thank the staff and management of Cryptozoic. Reading Keith & Lee's email, I literally got a tear in my eye over your gesture. Rest assured, if I get a refund from the Kickstarter, I will be spending it on Cryptozoic products.

DarkWolfNine
07-31-2013, 11:54 AM
CharonPDX couldn't have said it better than I could have. I agree 100%.

You guys are amazing with your Gesture. (As well as Keith & Lee's) The amount of effort and work in getting it to us, is invaluable to me. I will definitely be spending it on Cryptozoic products. (And even if the fabled refund doesn't come through, I will still pick up a game or two, just for the sheer generosity to us.)

Thank you again,
~Christopher aka DarkWolfNine

brascogames
07-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Can i buy some copies for resale here in UK ? -> thank you.....brascogames London U.K.

Matt_Hyra
07-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Can i buy some copies for resale here in UK ? -> thank you.....brascogames London U.K.

Esdevium distrubutes our line in the UK. Since we only just now acquired the game, it will take about a month for our solicitation to be sent out. So give Esdevium a ring in about a month and get some for your store.

MoreMellotron
07-31-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm another backer, and would also like to extend a thank you for this totally unexpected and very kind gesture.

m4nt1c
08-01-2013, 12:52 PM
I am not a backer but I was following the story about the KS debacle on PAR. I know and respect the people at Cryptozoic greatly but this gesture of kindness really blew me away. Crypto has gone from a 10/10 to a 20/10 in my eyes. Just want to say "mad respect fellas". -Robert

Bernado
08-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I was interested on the game but didn't back it at the end.
I'm glad to hear there will be a happy ending and I'm more than willing to try it once it gets released.

paralipsis
08-05-2013, 09:24 PM
I am not a backer but I was following the story about the KS debacle on PAR. I know and respect the people at Cryptozoic greatly but this gesture of kindness really blew me away. Crypto has gone from a 10/10 to a 20/10 in my eyes. Just want to say "mad respect fellas". -Robert
I am likewise not a backer of the kickstarter, but want to say that reading about the everything that took place and seeing Cryptozoic going massively above and beyond for the backers who were otherwise left high and dry is amazing. Like m4nt1c, I'm blown away by this act of generosity. I hope it is paid back in kind, as y'all deserve every success for stepping into the breach and helping to make good an otherwise unfortunate story. I'll be keeping an eye out for this game, and others that Cryptozoic produces, on future visits to my FLGS.