PDA

View Full Version : Non-Kickstarter TDTCTAC Preorders

ZharTheMad
07-31-2013, 12:26 PM
A query for the staff of Cryptozoic:

Does your kind gesture towards the TDTCTAC Kickstarter backers extend to those of us who preordered the game later through the Forking Path website?

(It seems churlish to be asking for free stuff from a company that's already taken on the burden of charity and restitution. But those of us who preordered rather than Kickstarted are just as screwed, even if we don't have a collective forum in which to voice our discontent. Either way, though -- good on you, Cryptozoic, for coming to the rescue.)

Bernado
08-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm probably mistaken but didn't the person running Forking Path, say that he had refunded all the money to the people who had made preorders?

ZharTheMad
08-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I have heard no such claim, and I've certainly received no money.

CharonPDX
08-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm probably mistaken but didn't the person running Forking Path, say that he had refunded all the money to the people who had made preorders?

No, in the first "cancellation" post, he said he would refund them *FIRST*. There was much outcry from KS backers, and it appears his first refund was to the one $2500 KS backer. Nobody else has come forward saying they have been contacted about receiving a refund, although Erik (Forking Path guy) has said he has reached out to the $1000 backers...

Bernado
08-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Yes, it seems like the refunding of the people that made preorders of the game after the kickstarter project was just another lie.
I hope Erik gets what he deserves.
I don't see how he could have spent more than $100,000 and have absolutely nothing done for the game.