PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Hex Puzzle #3

HyenaNipples
08-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey all,

Have a new puzzle for everyone. Unfortunately, my understanding of the rules was a bit hazy, so the puzzle only works in a world of it's own. Still, if you are willing to work within a few assumed rules- then I hope you'll have a few moments entertainment!

The puzzle! (http://hextcgshuffle.com/2013/08/03/sunday-hex-puzzle-3-8313/)

Icepick
08-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Saw this earlier on reddit - even staying in the confines of your rules I thought it was a pretty easy solve, certainly a lot easier than last weeks :)
Nice puzzle, though! My only question is, if you have 6 Sapphire, why are there only 4 cards in the Peak box? ;)

HyenaNipples
08-05-2013, 07:00 AM
The only way to win is through an 8-step process... It's hard to make things more complicated than that.

EntropyBall
08-05-2013, 07:21 AM
I thought it was too easy as well, which made me suspicious and made me realize why my solution was wrong (and my next 3 "solutions" after that). I think I probably should not attempt these right after I wake up on Sunday morning...

Armies
08-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Saw this earlier on reddit - even staying in the confines of your rules I thought it was a pretty easy solve, certainly a lot easier than last weeks :)
Nice puzzle, though! My only question is, if you have 6 Sapphire, why are there only 4 cards in the Peak box? ;)
simple, only 4 cards left in your deck :P