PDA

View Full Version : Choose Your Own Adventure Story - Male Human Hexxer!

HyenaNipples
08-07-2013, 02:56 PM
So in a fit of over-ambition, I started writing a Choose Your Own Adventure story for the world of Entrath. I began last week, and the effort has proven rather exhausting. But! I've finally finished enough to push it out into the world and see if anyone likes it!

So without further ado, Hex Shuffle's first Choose Your Own Adventure story (http://hextcgshuffle.com/2013/08/07/choose-your-own-hex-adventure-male-human/)!

Rycajo
08-07-2013, 07:46 PM
This is awesome. I am very impressed by your take on the world of Entrath. Kudos.

I only died twice before surviving! Not too bad for a newb.

And in general, you are doing a great job adding content for this game. Keep up the good work.

Grissnap
08-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Impressive and ambitious as always. I made it all the way and only died at the very end.

Icepick
08-08-2013, 09:31 AM
That was cool, though I did have one issue with the writing - I doubt someone who actually lives in the world of Hex would find impending death by Shin'hare funny, as they have no context for cute bunnies. Shin'hare are murderous, monstrous rabbits from their perspective, not cute things with swords.
Still, I enjoyed it!

Stok3d
08-08-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm quite impressed. Good Story. I happened to survive. I believe I may make some other choices and meet my demise :)

HyenaNipples
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Glad you all are getting some enjoyment from it!