PDA

View Full Version : Dragon*Con

knightofeffect
08-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Its pretty awesome that Hex is going to have some presence at Dragon*Con! Hex and Star Citizen are the two games that I have spent the most money backing and now they both are going to have some presence there. Unfortunately, they both kinda seem like an after thought somewhat, but I can understand that, I mean, Dragon*Con isn't anywhere near as big as comicon anymore and isn't as focus as Gen*Con; its just more of a party con.

That being said, it would be really sweet if you guys set something up there, maybe a few left over Gen*Con giveaways (leftover digital items... what a concept). I mean, the code for the little demo is obviously all ready to go and I'm sure you guys could talk Jim into letting you do a little something, just offer him a few packs at release like an old Decipher kickback =P.

Anyways, it'll be cool seeing you guys there at the panels. Kinda full circle for me as my first MTG grand prix was actually Atlanta during a dragoncon which is what got me into going to dragoncon in the first place.

Who all else is going to be there?

Thanks again for coming Crypo!

keldrin
08-09-2013, 09:55 PM
It's been awhile since I've been to dragoncon. After when I gave up being a fantrack director, I stopped going.
And I'm a eternal member......
Won't be there this year either.
Hope everyone has fun!