PDA

View Full Version : GenCon

RElapse
08-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Due to a possible short term military deployment (can't go into much detail sorry), i was unable to use my four day tickets to GenCon. Over the past few weeks i have polled many people to see if anyone was able to use the tickets i had.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Clan BlackBlade and moreover Stok3d and Gwaer.

Gwaer will be attending in my stead, so when you see him there give him, Stok3d, Clan BlackBlade and The Syndicate a high five for making this happen, it was a group effort and everyone will benefit with such high calibre people attending as the aforementioned hexers.

thanks again guys

Gwaer
08-10-2013, 06:05 AM
I had no intention of attending Gencon, but when I heard RElapse very much wanted to have a presence there for his guild, and get some specific things done I changed my plans and am flying into Indianapolis for a few days to help him out. Always happy to assist someone in the military. Thanks for doing what you can for your country.

Maphalux
08-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Interguild cooperation. I like it. +1 community

Stok3d
08-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Thank you RElapse for your generosity and your service to this community & country. You are a class act in & out of thread. Sadly, I won't be shaking your hand personally at GenCon, so this msg will here will have to suffice.

ossuary
08-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Very cool to see the community spirit still in full swing around here. Sorry you couldn't make the trip yourself, RElapse, and I hope that whatever it is you're doing on deployment is accomplished safely.

(psst... Gwaer... be sure to ask Cory about the whole currency thing! :p)

RElapse
08-10-2013, 06:25 PM
also you have to get the "awkward hug" :P

ossuary
08-10-2013, 06:27 PM
It's only awkward if Cory's wearing his street corner attire at the time.

RElapse
08-10-2013, 06:37 PM
what did he call it in the twitch stream last night, anyway a pic of that would be epic for both guilds.....lol

billybogota
08-11-2013, 05:26 PM
RElapse -- good luck, keep your head down, come home safe. I've got six trips to the 'Stan/sandbox under my belt, so I know how they can throw wrenches into the best laid plans. Good on you for putting your pass out there -- I'll be in attendance supporting The Unnamed Council, so I'll keep an eye out for the Blackblade folks -- hope to see you!

Dralon
08-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Great cooperation guys! And prayers for a safe journey RElapse!

WWKnight
08-12-2013, 04:22 AM
Who else is going to be at Gencon?

I wanna meet ALL THE PEOPLE!

KiraForce
08-12-2013, 08:58 AM
I would... However, I need a steady enough job to cover all kinds of airfare to attend all these Cons... I would be in like a perma cosplay if I ever did though xD

Aethnen
08-12-2013, 01:16 PM
That's great you guys, thanks for covering for us. Wish I could make it to GenCon myself. Good luck and safe return R3lapse.