PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons

Lockon
08-11-2013, 04:57 AM
So, I just wanted to see what people's thoughts are on the dungeons that have been revealed so far, which ones they're most looking forward to or what they'd like to see used as a dungeon.

For me, it's got to be the Orc Arena. I love flashy and over the top combos, and a dungeon devoted to doing what I do for kicks? Sign me up.

jaxsonbatemanhex
08-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Love the sound of the werewolf/mafia dungeon. I've played copious amounts of Mafia via the Starcraft 2 arcade version, and I love the dynamic and idea. If they do it any sort of justice it will be a very, very fun dungeon to play.

Shadowelf
08-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Wendigo Hunt sounds crazy awesome. Been playing Mafia with friends we always have tons of fun

Chaos key Raid reminds me of my favorite board game Arkham horror, as you seek to prevent a demon from entering into the world. Also the raid boss will be represented by a progression meter, so no matter how much damage it takes, the meter will only tick up by 1

Having just finished watching Spartacus, i can't wait to see how the arena dungeon shapes up. And its the dungeon that it will be closer than anyone, since it will available at Beta

WWKnight
08-12-2013, 05:03 AM
I liked what I saw in the Kracken dungeon. I can see myself throwing hours away on that. Lets hope they can repeat the feeling through all of them.

keldrin
08-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Wendigo Hunt sounds crazy awesome. Been playing Mafia with friends we always have tons of fun

Chaos key Raid reminds me of my favorite board game Arkham horror, as you seek to prevent a demon from entering into the world. Also the raid boss will be represented by a progression meter, so no matter how much damage it takes, the meter will only tick up by 1

Having just finished watching Spartacus, i can't wait to see how the arena dungeon shapes up. And its the dungeon that it will be closer than anyone, since it will available at Beta
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Chaos Key Raid myself. And Arkham Horror is a awesome board game. Well.. unless Cthulhu is the elder god... then might as well just start over.

Gwaer
08-12-2013, 10:55 AM
No way Cthulhu is easy. Just wake him up. He's one of the easiest to just beat down.

Thunderbringer
08-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Thats my strategy for cthulhu too.... although my buddies always disagree.... somehow he always wakes up though.... guess its because im working towards waking him up meh meh meh....