PDA

View Full Version : Equipment for the cards from Gen Con Decklists

Chiany
08-13-2013, 03:40 AM
I was wondering if anyone already found the Equipment that goes with the new cards revealed in the Gen Con Decklists?

If not, I would like it if Crypto made these available.
Reason is because I am curious for one, but most important I like to write articles about cards, also from a PVE point of View.

jaxsonbatemanhex
08-13-2013, 03:48 AM
Given that they didn't spoil the cards in the usual fashion and they were just shown as part of the decklist, the equipment probably won't be made available at this point in time. Keep in mind that there are plenty of cards which have been 'spoiled' like this (such as via streams or vids/pics) where we haven't even gotten clearer pictures of the card, let alone equipment. ^^

Shadowelf
08-13-2013, 03:54 AM
Yeah I agree with Jax. They will most probably spoil them at their own pace; or maybe in an article at Friday's update ? (hopefully)

Chiany
08-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Ow I know there are plenty cards that don't have their equipment revealed, that's why I was hoping to "persuade" Crypto to show us some more :D

Shadowelf
08-13-2013, 04:33 AM
Ow I know there are plenty cards that don't have their equipment revealed, that's why I was hoping to "persuade" Crypto to show us some more :D

Well you can mail them to check their intentions; this appears to be the best route, since the devs rarely ever post here