PDA

View Full Version : [Funktion] Live tweeting gencon

funktion
08-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Although I'm not big on social media at all, my wife has been insisting that I live tweet gen con... so... I'm going to : P

Anyhow, I was really hoping to have a pre-gencon video out before I left, but there were just too many hiccups with the last one I did and I ran out of time : (. With that said, I definitely have a fun giveaway (or two if I'm lucky) in store when I get back.

If anyone has something Hex related that they want me to investigate just send a tweet back at me and I'll see if I can find an answer. My twitter handle is in my signature, otherwise I'll have some stuff in store (including an interview with Cory & Drew) when I'm back and rested up from the trip!

In the meantime checkout the Threshold Podcast (http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/), those guys are great!

Chiany
08-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Careful, you are being followed ;)

Stok3d
08-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Careful, you are being followed ;)

added as well :)

Mokog
08-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Nice! Now you can instantly tweet out the awkward Cory hug picture we all want to see. Remember you need to keep the spikes extra high so everyone knows where you are.

McKizz
08-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Although I'm not big on social media at all, my wife has been insisting that I live tweet gen con... so... I'm going to : P

Anyhow, I was really hoping to have a pre-gencon video out before I left, but there were just too many hiccups with the last one I did and I ran out of time : (. With that said, I definitely have a fun giveaway (or two if I'm lucky) in store when I get back.

If anyone has something Hex related that they want me to investigate just send a tweet back at me and I'll see if I can find an answer. My twitter handle is in my signature, otherwise I'll have some stuff in store (including an interview with Cory & Drew) when I'm back and rested up from the trip!

In the meantime checkout the Threshold Podcast (http://www.thresholdpodcast.com/), those guys are great!

Really enjoyed hanging out with you the last couple of days, Funktion.

This guy is awesome! Check him out.