PDA

View Full Version : Yoss' views on Saniks' forum guidelines.

Gwaer
08-14-2013, 03:39 PM
The following are my views on Sanik's guidelines, and may not represent the views of CZE or of other moderators.

Then why are you posting it in a locked thread where there can be no discussion other than what you feel?

The intent seems pretty obvious to me. If there's not active discussion going on in a thread, don't post in it to bring it to peoples attention.

If a thread hasn't been discussed in a very long time. Make certain you're actually adding to the discussion in it before posting.

I don't see any reason why you should post your sole opinion that you state is up for debate in a locked thread where it cannot be discussed, furthermore I don't see why you would post your personal opinion in your mod color while doing it. If it's not the views of CZE, or other moderators shouldn't you guys come to some sort of consensus before making declarations like this?

Mr.Funsocks
08-14-2013, 04:14 PM
This is just getting more and more funny :-D

Gwaer
08-14-2013, 04:20 PM
I think it's quite funny, too. Glad we agree on something.

Unhurtable
08-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm gone for a day and I come back to this.

WTF happenend?

ossuary
08-14-2013, 04:35 PM
WTF happenend?

The internet. :)

Gwaer
08-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Long story short; Yoss and I are having a lovers quarrel, and I don't believe he should remain a moderator because he has consistently shown poor judgement when acting as a one.

Xintia
08-14-2013, 04:42 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0077/6072/products/TheInternetHappened_image_1024x1024.jpg

funktion
08-14-2013, 04:44 PM
It's a trap

Aradon
08-14-2013, 04:44 PM
I dunno. Legitimate complaint or not, is there a reason this is a forum thread rather than private message? This seems like a response to a closed thread, and none of the questions are directed for discussion, but rather questions for one specific user of the forums.

Kami
08-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry guys. While I appreciate the gravity of this topic, this is something that should be discussed through private and official channels:

Q: This Mod Bot is malfunctioning! What should I do?
A: If you find a Mod Bot violating its prime directive to uphold the Code of Conduct, please report the incident to cryptozoic.com/contact for immediate repairs.

Currently as it stands, I don't think there will be anything productive that will come of this thread beyond negativity. As such, I am locking it before it gets out of hand.

I realize that this is not an ideal situation and for that I apologize. I'm trying my best given the circumstances.