PDA

View Full Version : Impaled foot, looking to kill time

The_Wine_Gnat
08-17-2013, 08:03 AM
I impaled my foot on a five inch iron spike a couple of day ago and I'm going nuts here sitting on the couch waiting for more Hex info. Does anyone own Torchlight II on steam who would like to play through? Figuring some good dungeon diving should keep me occupied and away from boredom between GenCon updates. Would also be fun to play with other soon-to-be Hexers before Alpha comes out.

Steam name: The Wine Gnat

Thanks! Oh and keep those GenCon updates coming!! Love every post!

-Gnat

felmare
08-17-2013, 08:16 AM
ouch get better soon.... ive been playing dragon nest.. its on steam.

poizonous
08-17-2013, 08:58 AM
@felmare, i was going to play Dragon Nest. I looked it up yesterday just to find out the bonus package steam was giving to new players ended 2 days ago lol

Maphalux
08-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Just the thought of that sent shivers up and down my spine.

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you and I hope you heal swiftly.

HyenaNipples
08-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Ouch, man. Talk about some Home Alone type stuff!

I don't have Torchlight, but I could always use another person to play some Dominion or ARAM over on League of Legends. HyenaNipples is the name.

Oh, and if you haven't played Faster Than Light- now is the time to pick that baby up.

Mr.Funsocks
08-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Oooo, pics?

Umaro
08-17-2013, 10:43 AM
I actually was thinking about playing Torchlight 2 last night. Sorry to hear about your foot. That sucks! Hope it heals up right and quick!

Rycajo
08-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Ouch, man. Talk about some Home Alone type stuff!

I don't have Torchlight, but I could always use another person to play some Dominion or ARAM over on League of Legends. HyenaNipples is the name.

Oh, and if you haven't played Faster Than Light- now is the time to pick that baby up.

FTL is pretty awesome. I'm in the middle of a run right now. If only they had some multiplayer mode for FTL...

The_Wine_Gnat
08-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the well wishes. Pretty comfy right now with foot propped up. Drinking coffee and playing games :)

@HyenaNipples - FTL is amazing. I need to get back into it. LoL with ARAM is one of my favorites. I'll make sure to add you. My account name there is Mrtoasty. Been in LoL since beta a couple years back. Favorite F2P game out there.

@ Mr.Funsocks - I'll get photos up once I can stomach to look at the spike again. That and I'd have to limp out into the yard to find it (hopefully not on the other foot this time).

keldrin
08-17-2013, 11:41 AM
If you haven't had a tetanus shot in the last 10 years, you need to get one.
Hope you foot gets better soonish.

Mr.Funsocks
08-17-2013, 01:16 PM
I don't care about the spike, I mean your foot!If I actually owned a camera I could contribute pics of when I dropped my sharpest kitchen knife on mine!

hammer
08-17-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't care about the spike, I mean your foot!If I actually owned a camera I could contribute pics of when I dropped my sharpest kitchen knife on mine!

So your foot was so mangled by the knife you can only wear funsocks?

The_Wine_Gnat
08-17-2013, 01:33 PM

I hope they are colorful and striped. :)

blakegrandon
08-17-2013, 03:18 PM
If you haven't had a tetanus shot in the last 10 years, you need to get one.
Hope you foot gets better soonish.

Shots are just a tool used by Big Pharma to make sure you're in their pockets and to enable their NWO. Or something like that...

Gnat how long are you out of commission for? How much did it hurt?

With my luck I would "accidentally" impale my foot onto a sanitized metal spike(screw tetanus shots!) and then Hex would get delayed..

Must plan accordingly.

Mr.Funsocks
08-17-2013, 06:14 PM

No, but it did sever a nerve and I can't lift my big toe fully :-D

Nicalapegus
08-18-2013, 03:07 PM
That sounds insanely painful. 4 years ago I broke both the bones in my right leg. All I did all day for about 4 months was play WoW and watch bad tv. I got like 5 lvl 80s and had the top geared paladin on the server. LOL.