PDA

View Full Version : Hex T-Shirt Has Arrived!

Stok3d
08-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Be on the look out and be sure to post up some pics Stylin'. I'll have one up shortly.

http://i.imgur.com/cuxpBgk.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/U4iRjNt.jpg?1

McKizz
08-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Do want!

billybogota
08-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Got all 3 today!

Ashenor
08-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Nice i forgot to order mine, doh!

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Nice i forgot to order mine, doh!

I wanted to so badly, but the Europe issue added with a lack of paypal made it impossible. (Really needs to be looked at for the future, a fair number of Europeans have no credit cards at all.)

So fairly jealous here, just something that was out of my reach, even though I could afford it. C'est la vie.

Vengus
08-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I wanted to so badly, but the Europe issue added with a lack of paypal made it impossible. (Really needs to be looked at for the future, a fair number of Europeans have no credit cards at all.)

So fairly jealous here, just something that was out of my reach, even though I could afford it. C'est la vie.
Yeah I hope they got atleast Paypal for the game itself, otherwise they will lose a lot of income from Europe. Getting a credit card here is pretty difficult, they certainly aren't handed out with bags of chips..

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah I hope they got atleast Paypal for the game itself, otherwise they will lose a lot of income from Europe. Getting a credit card here is pretty difficult, they certainly aren't handed out with bags of chips..

Yeah, I doubt I can get one for another 3/4 years, and I am 24. If I can't pay for the odd booster, or chase rare for PvP, I will be out of the competitive scene by Set 2, and will not be able to get back in. They have to adopt Paypal completely, it is in fact safer than a credit card in some cases.

Vengus
08-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I doubt I can get one for another 3/4 years, and I am 24. If I can't pay for the odd booster, or chase rare for PvP, I will be out of the competitive scene by Set 2, and will not be able to get back in. They have to adopt Paypal completely, it is in fact safer than a credit card in some cases.
I agree. It is also one of the reasons I went with the Pro Player. Shouldn't they have Paypal, I can atleast get 3 free boosters per week.

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 04:42 PM
I agree. It is also one of the reasons I went with the Pro Player. Shouldn't they have Paypal, I can atleast get 3 free boosters per week.

Well, I couldn't afford a pro at the time, but I did pick up a king. Was kind of banking on using the VIP soft sub to get more boosters, and then buy when needed for the rest. But if they won't take my money it will be rough for me, and less sales for them, so I hope it is resolved in the future. I mean a $120 pledge via paypal is a lot smaller than the occasional $5-10 I would throw on my account - I can't see a reason for them not to use paypal.

Gorgol
08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Yeah hopefully they get the paypal thing worked out, otherwise good luck when you lose a TON of revenue.

Madican
08-20-2013, 05:03 PM
Europeans don't have debit cards from banks? I don't have a credit card, but my debit card is just fine.

Shadowelf
08-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Europeans don't have debit cards from banks? I don't have a credit card, but my debit card is just fine.

Hmm maybe it's something that has to do your country's policy?( which i doubt since it really is a bank issue) I have both and paypal :confused:

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Some debit cards just don't work - if Paypal won't work I might have to look into it in more detail, but I am fairly sure the bank I am with will not work.

Then again, 90% of things US citizens take for granted EU citizens get the shaft on. Most of europe is still without things like netflix, yet Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft all offer Netflix - we can't use it so thats a feature we dont need, then we get even MORE shafted because they make it more expensive for us because sales are lower. The sales are lower because you are giving us stuff we cannot physically use. *rant and rave*

But the point is, Cryptozoic really needs to acknowledge the issues with existing companies (especially ones like WoW) and let us use things like Paypal and proper exchange rates.

I have faith they will do everything they can to make it work of course, they know about the issues. But if they can't for some reason it will hurt the European playerbase.

OP_Kyle
08-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Remember when this thread was about t-shirts... Those were the days :-)

We'll have multiple payment options for the game. Fear not!!!

Kami
08-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Now we just need hoodies for winter wear...

blakegrandon
08-20-2013, 06:23 PM
Now we just need hoodies for winter wear...

Hex Snuggies... Cryptozoic, you can pay me my royalty fee in booster packs. >.<

ossuary
08-20-2013, 06:36 PM
If we're going that route, how about Hex Teddies? I'd "exhaust" that. Rowr. :)

TheKraken
08-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Custom Hex Trophies for community lead tournaments :P

@Stok3d You better let your boy play some Hex! He looks excited :P

Occularus
08-20-2013, 07:19 PM
My shirt arrived today. Cannotvwatvto wear it out and about. Maybe will wear it with my sport coat.

Shrennan
08-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I got all three of mine today! Yes, I ordered all three. >_>

keroko
08-20-2013, 07:32 PM
it would be nice if CZE would do a tie in with people who make custom hoodies, like http://canadacosplay.com/

http://www.canadacosplayimages.com/imgProd/foxhoodie_small6.jpg
http://www.canadacosplayimages.com/imgProd/zombiehat_small1.jpg
http://www.canadacosplayimages.com/imgProd/dragonhoodie_big6.jpg

not trying to pimp them in particular, but an example of a place that'll take commissions from something like a card + a few examples of shit from fashion you like and just go to work for a very reasonable artist fee / markup on the materials. The people involved seem to enjoy creation of the projects.

sort of goes with the independent thing I think, and would result in some high quality items in the world of hex cosplay - of the like of the good jinx stuff but unique, get your fav character art as a hoodie or whatever for ~600-850USD for something pretty unique. costume grade only!

Dralon
08-20-2013, 07:33 PM
My son and I had ours waiting on my return from GenCon. And yes , all in favor of Hex Hoodies next!

keroko
08-20-2013, 07:47 PM
i don't have kids - lucky devil survivors of the AR enabled, 3d handheld super fun time generation, with unfortunately mixed quality levels of education and opportunity in many ways.

A friend of mine in georgia once bought a ton of yugioh cards and put them in binders and then just dumped them on his two sons. It was kind of like joy bomb, I dunno what the target markets are for hex but the art is appealing and tbh not overly inappropriate for nearly all children these days I'd imagine. It's nothing they wouldn't see on adventure time.

I think hex'd be a fantastic learning tool for smart kids for strategy, understanding in a structured sense how a direct opponent thinks and attacks to destroy the learner in a sense, while remaining safe and fun.

The communities will be varied, I hope we get things like linkshells from FF that let us easily have hand outable chat channels for arranging various things. That could be as easy as setting a chat tab to a channel, or something like handing out a card or an item with various details, guild symbol or w/e on it etc. stats. an attractant for a guild, gadmin sets stats to be shown on back of guild card? pve win rate / progress / speed run / total gold processed revenue for guild from activities or ratios of activities to that kind of representation of scale and focus? guild card might level up in some way for members when player engages in gactivities in hex?

anyhows, yes HQ cosplay items. if bioshock infinite can sell vigor bottles for 500 dollars as a 10" statue (and 100USD limited run art books which are way more worth it) then hex can have awesome clothing items.

oniqlo stuff.

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Remember when this thread was about t-shirts... Those were the days :-)

We'll have multiple payment options for the game. Fear not!!!

My apologies Kyle, but right now it is the only fear left in my mind - not being able to pay to play! Every other part of the game is more perfect every day, and if you say you have it covered, then thats good enough for me!

Will you be making any Hex themed underwear, like the old Superman boxers? I may not wear them, but I would certainly collect a set of Princess Cory boxers!

Madican
08-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Hex miniatures are what would draw my attention. Ozawa, King Gabriel, Princess Cory, etc.

Xenavire
08-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Hah, we are basically doing the market research for them here. "What junk* can we sell to these guys?" "Slap a Hex logo on it they will buy it."

*Random assortment of items if varying quality.

keroko
08-20-2013, 08:19 PM
for the miniatures, lead citadel were the best i ever played with. you could prolly 3d print those these days and pull models straight out of unity? they have fancy scanners, so you could even craft the initial one from a mold if that were easier or tbh cheat and 'adapt' an existing one you chopped up from sets and fiddled with after scan. reprint in safer material.

sell keychain things that serve as cellphone straps with v. small locator beacon for idiots who lose keys - must be no bigger than existing key charm. could also serve optionally as hw authenticator.

http://www.designedbykorea.com/dekor/brand/jetoy/mobile-strap-choo-choo-little-prince-1.gif
http://static.bootic.com/_pictures/503443/black-cat-red-rabbit-cell-phone-charm-strap-camera-charm_1.jpg

Deathfog
08-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Just got home from work and found all 3 sitting at my door.

keldrin
08-20-2013, 10:58 PM
I went with the underworld and ardent... so just 2 for me.
I'm thinking of using a embroidery machine, and embroidering my tier on the sleeves.
maybe one sleeve, my tier, other sleeve, my guild.