PDA

View Full Version : How long do you have to redeem kickstarter tier

keldrin
08-21-2013, 11:47 PM
I found myself wondering, after they send us our redeem codes, how long do we have to redeem them? A month? A year? As long as the game exists? I suppose a similar question could be made for the codes people got for mercenaries at GenCon.
And, if we have, months, or even years in which we can redeem our code, then there's a couple of more questions.
1) when we redeem, would we still be able to add the extra content to a account that has existed for the elapsed time span. Like if we had multiple kickstarter or slacker backer codes, could we add additional codes down the line, or would all backer tiers need to be merged at time of the accounts creation.
2) For tier that include 1 year free drafts. Would the year start when the code was redeemed? Or does the 1 year begin for all those accounts at the same time, such that redeeming later means you would only get what was left of the first year?

Madican
08-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Probably not going to be redeem codes. The likely thing is they'll gather our account names and give the bonuses to the accounts directly.

Chiany
08-22-2013, 12:25 AM
This question is partly answered here, since I had the same question:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26901

Can I merge accounts after a longer time (1 year for example), so that you don't lose certain Kickstarter Perks (like 1 year 1 draft a week free)?

Merging will only be allowed in a short window at the beginning of the game.
There will be no merging allowed later on.

keldrin
08-22-2013, 12:36 AM
This question is partly answered here, since I had the same question:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=26901

Can I merge accounts after a longer time (1 year for example), so that you don't lose certain Kickstarter Perks (like 1 year 1 draft a week free)?

Merging will only be allowed in a short window at the beginning of the game.
There will be no merging allowed later on.
Yeah, I knew you wouldn't be able to make 2 accounts, then merge them down the line. But kinda thought it might be possible to merge a tier that had never been activated with a already existing account.
But, doesn't sound like it.

Shadowelf
08-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Judging by the fact that merging won't be allowed after a short period of time, the same could as well be true for redeeming your codes

keldrin
08-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Judging by the fact that merging won't be allowed after a short period of time, the same could as well be true for redeeming your codes

That sounds a reasonable assumption.

ossuary
08-22-2013, 07:19 AM
If you don't redeem your KS rewards within 43 seconds, they automatically revert to my account. Sorry if that's inconvenient. :)

Chiany
08-22-2013, 07:22 AM
If you don't redeem your KS rewards within 43 seconds, they automatically revert to my account. Sorry if that's inconvenient. :)

This is not mission Difficult, this is Mission Impossible.

This code will self destruct in 5 seconds.

jimmywolf
08-22-2013, 09:22 AM
This is not mission Difficult, this is Mission Impossible.

This code will self destruct in 5 seconds.

all i got too do is click too redeem!