PDA

View Full Version : The View From The Booth

Shaqattaq
08-23-2013, 03:27 PM
by Phil Cape

Itís 9:58 AM on Thursday Morning. The Gen Con exhibitorís hall is about to open, and the air is electric with anticipation.

http://hextcg.com/the-view-from-the-booth/

Shadowelf
08-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Granpa-grandson story was epic !! :)

WWKnight
08-23-2013, 04:03 PM
That dinner made my whole trip. Phil, you were spot on with your assessment. A room full of strangers with one passion combining them... A love for men in pink dresses.

And Hex. Wait, only Hex. Wait... Lemme start again.

I came all the way out from Australia to go to that dinner, and while the food was kinda eh, the dinner was still a final destination worthy of such a long trek. I made many good friends (its facebook official) that night, and getting the chance to talk and play with Cryptozoiac was awesome.

Your write up was amazing Phil, I couldn't have worded it better myself. Thanks :)

Stok3d
08-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Great article!! Only thing I request is a photo of Phil Cape as I'm having issues putting a face with a name. (Actually, I think that's something the website is missing as a whole--photos, with names & forum names). :)

hexcoyote
12-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Love the good vibes emanating from this article! :D It's this kind of enthusiasm that speaks to the true passion of gaming. Thanks Phil!