PDA

View Full Version : FedEx lost my Hex T-shirt

Svenn
08-24-2013, 07:35 AM
I was so excited for my Hex T-shirt. I was going to proudly wear it around work and to my gaming groups to try and promote Hex. I got the shipping notification and tracking info and was very excited. It made it's way to my local FedEx center... then suddenly the tracking information changed from estimated delivery date of 8/21 to "N/A".

I waited a couple days thinking maybe they were just taking their time delivering it. I finally contacted them to find out that they have no idea where the package is. Since these were limited print runs I have a feeling it won't be able to be replaced. Now I'm sad. :(

Kami
08-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Did everyone get a shipping notification? I don't think I got one - then again, mine will/is supposedly being sent via USPS international. o.o

billybogota
08-24-2013, 07:50 AM
I did get a shipping notification, but I used Fedex Home delivery.

Chiany
08-24-2013, 08:30 AM
I was so excited for my Hex T-shirt. I was going to proudly wear it around work and to my gaming groups to try and promote Hex. I got the shipping notification and tracking info and was very excited. It made it's way to my local FedEx center... then suddenly the tracking information changed from estimated delivery date of 8/21 to "N/A".

I waited a couple days thinking maybe they were just taking their time delivering it. I finally contacted them to find out that they have no idea where the package is. Since these were limited print runs I have a feeling it won't be able to be replaced. Now I'm sad. :(

have you contacted Crypto by mail yet?

Svenn
08-24-2013, 08:39 AM
I sent a support ticket to their support site a few hours ago. It's a weekend so I don't expect to hear back until next week.

saffamike
08-24-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm sure they'll have sufficient inventory to cover items that go missing in transit.

Shadowelf
08-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Have you tried getting a refund from fed ex ? They offer a money back guarantee (http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/options/money-back-guarantee.html)

Svenn
08-24-2013, 11:21 AM
I think the shipper might have to go through that process. FedEx is supposed to call me back Tuesday as they search for the package. I contacted Crypto to see what can be done. Now it's just waiting to see what happens.

keldrin
08-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Wow. No... money back on a limited print run, isn't really good enough....
I hope they can find your package, or the Cyptozoic has a contingency plan if there's problems.
Good luck.