PDA

View Full Version : Gencon Rewards

Rehab
08-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi, not sure which forum to post this in or who to email but I got a few emails with my gencon rewards but 2 of the AA Ozawa codes are missing. Anyone know who I should contact?

Xenavire
08-24-2013, 03:38 PM
I would try support, the email is around somewhere, if they cant help they should know who can. And you can always pester Cory - he seems to enjoy the harassment when Hex is involved (which is one of the many reasons he rocks.)

hex_colin
08-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Hi, not sure which forum to post this in or who to email but I got a few emails with my gencon rewards but 2 of the AA Ozawa codes are missing. Anyone know who I should contact?

I think I'm missing Ozawa's too. Maybe they all haven't been sent out yet? I was going to wait until Monday to see if it gets resolved before contacting CZE.

Jinuyr
08-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Give them time, but if you don't hear from them sometime next week, I believe you can reply to the e-mail to get some assistance. I still need to count mine up to see if I got everything right.

Zarien
08-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Yeah like jinuyr said, give it a week probably. They are setting up for pax and other conventions on top of their workload to get the game out, so they might be held up a little getting all the rewards out right away.