PDA

View Full Version : Troll accusations

Xtopher
08-28-2013, 05:15 PM
There's way too many accusations of troll being thrown around when one person doesn't agree with another. If you think someone is a troll, report it to a mod and let them deal with it, but accusing someone in the thread is bad form and pointless. Trolling behavior speaks for itself.

The first thread I heavily participated in I was accused of being a troll and it really bothered me. This was after the mudslinger had told me I couldn't post in his thread if I didn't agree with the thread's premise (the premise was the entire problem, as far as I was concerned).

I'm yet to see someone accused of being a troll actually engaging in trolling, in my opinion. Ad hominem arguments have no place here.

I really don't get why people are getting so bent over issues that we won't be able to judge until we're well into beta. Maybe some are just getting stir crazy, waiting for alpha to start. They seem to have a fear, though, that CZE will jump on a poorly thought out suggestion and implement it willy nilly. Believe me, that's not going to happen. Most of these issues are already worked out by CZE and they will be what they will be.

Gwaer
08-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Stop trollin' bro. ;)

I've backed way off of my forum participation because of reasons. Mostly those reasons boil down to not having much to talk about. I'm certain that a lot of these problems will be resolved once alpha hits. Including the stir crazy aspect, and the needless arguing over nothing for lack of anything else to really talk about.

HyenaNipples
08-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Slightly off topic: Why not ball up all those opinions and combine them into editorials? I'm sure many of the fansites would be interested in more authors, and that will get your feet out of the dubious muck that is a public forum.

For example, I would be happy to publish your finished pieces on Hex Shuffle. I'll even be your editor. Just hit my email if you're interested.

Prodygi
08-28-2013, 10:16 PM
I think the word "troll" is just being use loosely. It could mean different things to different people, ranging from "are you kidding me?", "I can't see the points of your argument" to "STOP BEING AN IDIOT". Just take it with a pinch of salt. It is the internet after all.

I do feel that it is increasingly frustrating and difficult to start or join in on an existing topic recently.
There are that same few users who just seems to be disagreeing to everything. (skim through recent topics. If there is no one that fits the description then maybe I'm wrong.) While some of their arguments made sense, most of them made me wonder if they are just plainly reading without any comprehension.
Disagreeing is not a bad thing. But it just seems like they don't really care about the topic as much as they care about proving that they aren't ignorant of what's going on. (Superiority complex)
Personally, I cannot be bothered with "trolls". Ideas are meant for CZE afterall. Just express them in a constructive and concise manner and hope they agree and implement.

@HyenaNipples: I've had the same idea too. Basically a weekly sum-up of popular( 5< pages) topics discussed in the forum. I would prefer podcast over editorial though. The voice element would make the delivery of heated topics more concise. Maybe Threshold would like to consider doing something like this.

keldrin
08-28-2013, 10:24 PM
I think the word "troll" is just being use loosely. It could mean different things to different people, ranging from "are you kidding me?", "I can't see the points of your argument" to "STOP BEING AN IDIOT". Just take it with a pinch of salt. It is the internet after all.

I do feel that it is increasingly frustrating and difficult to start or join in on an existing topic recently.
There are that same few users who just seems to be disagreeing to everything. (skim through recent topics. If there is no one that fits the description then maybe I'm wrong.) While some of their arguments made sense, most of them made me wonder if they are just plainly reading without any comprehension.
Disagreeing is not a bad thing. But it just seems like they don't really care about the topic as much as they care about proving that they aren't ignorant of what's going on. (Superiority complex)

I completely agree.
And don't forget the people that agree about everything.
:rolleyes:

Nicalapegus
08-28-2013, 10:26 PM
This doesn't need to be a thread. If you have an issue with someone calling you names, contact a Mod, or contact CZE. Or, better yet, grow a thicker skin and realize this is the Internet.

Xtopher
08-28-2013, 10:30 PM
That's not the issue at all. It's a question of what kind of environment we want the forums to be. Reading comprehension is tech.

As far as whether this needs to be a thread. Who cares? Need isn't stopping all the other pointless posts and threads around here. I could as easily say you don't need to post given the content of your statements.

The_Wine_Gnat
08-28-2013, 10:34 PM
My rule of thumb is if someone is responding in blocks of text to nearly every post, skip the thread. They just want attention or else they'd make their point and let everyone else take the debate up for them.

zadies
08-28-2013, 10:43 PM
No I agree with some topics and disagree on others. Perhaps though I should stop using my tablet it is horrid for checking grammar since I can't see everything at once. Also the one post I wrote saying I thought individuals who were defending the right to waste exorbitant amounts of others time was really directed at the one individual who was trying to derail the topic and I am sorry to anyone I might have offended.
I tend to disagree because I don't feel that people actually look at things from a company standpoint and only from a whatis best for me point of view.... But then perhaps you weren't referring to me. But I'm sure nica if the read this s would think you were so I thought I'd apologize for being harsh I do tend to believe what I'm saying though.

Xtopher
08-28-2013, 11:07 PM
I wasn't referring to you or anyone specifically. It's going on all over the place. Off the top of my head I can't recall who was throwing the 'troll' word around in that specific thread.

I wondered what was up with your post quality. Sometimes everything is correct, other times there's a lot of misspellings. The tablet explains it. I have the same problem.

I have no problem with arguing what you believe. I do the same. When I see/read fallacies, though (like ad hominem), it basically makes the post entirely valueless to me and a complete waste of time to read.

HyenaNipples
08-28-2013, 11:14 PM
@HyenaNipples: I've had the same idea too. Basically a weekly sum-up of popular( 5< pages) topics discussed in the forum. I would prefer podcast over editorial though. The voice element would make the delivery of heated topics more concise. Maybe Threshold would like to consider doing something like this.

I guess I'm just an old-fashioned, text based guy. Auditory and visual stuff is often a bit too slow to keep my attention. So for people like me, Hex Shuffle is accepting submissions!

keroko
08-29-2013, 07:17 AM
can't speak, won't act. --- simple seal. cannot participate with discussion? ruin it by locking down the participants. its not complicated.

one wonders how often calling people a troll might be a refusal to consider, or obstinate backlash in response to acceptance of another point of view.

There are several people who enjoy prodding the minds of others, or irritating them. for giggles I suppose, or for the ability to control the flow of a conversation.

Corpselocker
08-29-2013, 10:25 AM
I think Gwear hit it. There is really a lack of constant 'big' game news to drive discussions and the natives have grown restless.

In the words of the great poet Alfred Lord Tennyson:
'Tis better to post and lose by being called a troll than to have never have posted at all.

Mindless
08-29-2013, 11:06 AM
My rule of thumb is if someone is responding in blocks of text to nearly every post, skip the thread. They just want attention or else they'd make their point and let everyone else take the debate up for them.

I disagree :P Wall of text can and often sure is a pain but there are things that needs it to be explained. If we all just wrote like science articles we would all be very impressive people. Sometimes you are just tired and sure you get into loops of argument and what not but it requires many hours, much skill and a large vocabulary (on both sides) to compress information and make it utterly informative, correct (having backed information) and non-hostile/friendly.

On topic: I guess that everyone can be called troll these days. I think it has lost most of its meaning and is just another word for disagreement.

stiii
08-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Stop trollin' bro. ;)

I've backed way off of my forum participation because of reasons. Mostly those reasons boil down to not having much to talk about. I'm certain that a lot of these problems will be resolved once alpha hits. Including the stir crazy aspect, and the needless arguing over nothing for lack of anything else to really talk about.

Not sure if joking as you have done this exact thing to a bunch of people.

Gwaer
08-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Not sure if joking as you have done this exact thing to a bunch of people.
Which exact thing to a bunch of people? I just did a forum search for my name and the words troll, trolling, trollin', trollin. And turned up two threads. One of them was about dealing with trolls in game after launch. Neither of them were me calling someone a troll...

Perhaps you're talking about my penchant for dismissing people who make ridiculous claims like this one? Yes I do that, but I don't think you're a troll... I just think you're not really worth engaging with usually.

stiii
08-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Which exact thing to a bunch of people? I just did a forum search for my name and the words troll, trolling, trollin', trollin. And turned up two threads. One of them was about dealing with trolls in game after launch. Neither of them were me calling someone a troll...

Perhaps you're talking about my penchant for dismissing people who make ridiculous claims like this one? Yes I do that, but I don't think you're a troll... I just think you're not really worth engaging with usually.

I like how you define me as a troll except here where I'm apparently something very slightly different.

nicosharp
08-29-2013, 12:21 PM
While we are at it can we quit using the term "ad hominem". Can we instead use "personal attacks"
It sounds less douchey

Xtopher
08-29-2013, 12:26 PM
While we are at it can we quit using the term "ad hominem". Can we instead use "personal attacks"
It sounds less douchey
:) You had to look it up, eh?

stiii
08-29-2013, 01:38 PM
It sounds less douchey

Calling it ad hominem makes it much easier to assign to anyone who disagrees with you on anything.

kirkwb
08-29-2013, 01:57 PM

Says the guy who has made 1,914 posts in 105 days...

;)

Corpselocker
08-29-2013, 02:11 PM
For breakfast, I prefer Ad Hominy and Grits.

nicosharp
08-29-2013, 02:27 PM
:) You had to look it up, eh?
You got me. That public school education man. I had stoners for English teachers. It goes a long way to explain my strong knowledge of symbolism and horrible analogies, but little understanding of the difference between apostrophes and parentheses. I can sure as hell spell most all four letter words correctly, on my very first try! Making Moms proud everywhere.

Xtopher
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
You got me. That public school education man. I had stoners for English teachers. It goes a long way to explain my strong knowledge of symbolism and horrible analogies, but little understanding of the difference between apostrophes and parentheses. I can sure as hell spell most all four letter words correctly, on my very first try! Making Moms proud everywhere.

I'm a stoner and an English teacher. That's my problem.

Facilier
08-29-2013, 02:37 PM
I think the notion of "troll" is something that has caught on way too much on both sides of the incident.

It gives people a very easy route to claim that people who have an opinion too different to theirs to be deliberately "trolling" (effectively rejecting the notion that anyone could genuinely hold that opinion), and it gives some the excitement of taking on the role of a "troll" rather than examining what about their posts fails to lead to a healthy discussion.

Plus we can prolly dump some blame on the school systems for failing to teach the concept of the dialectic with a structured thesis, antithesis, and an anticipation of the combined efforts towards a synthesis.

nicosharp
08-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Plus we can prolly dump some blame on the school systems for failing to teach the concept of the dialectic with a structured thesis, antithesis, and an anticipation of the combined efforts towards a synthesis.
Can you wait a few minutes for me to google 3 or 4 words.

stiii
08-29-2013, 04:41 PM
It sounds less douchey

Turns out this doesn't work.

Gwear just used personal attacks on me for saying his arguments were terrible, didn't seem better than ad hom.

nicosharp
08-29-2013, 04:46 PM
'less douchey' does not always mean 'makes sense'
I think his name is Gwaer.
G-wear sounds like a line of stripper panties.

Gwaer
08-29-2013, 04:54 PM
G-Wear, for your pleasure.

Xtopher
08-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Is there strawberry flavor?

stiii
08-29-2013, 05:49 PM
That really was a troll masterclass.

Make up personal attacks, evade questions complain about the other person doing thing you are doing.

Gwaer
08-29-2013, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't call it a master class. But you're doing a pretty good job of earning your troll title I guess. I am pretty sure I've still never called anyone a troll. But you're certainly giving Yasi a run for his money.

Ill have more signal in a few hours. We'll see if I'm still in the mood to be entertained by your nonsense then.

stiii
08-29-2013, 06:28 PM
I mean I ask question. You evade them. Feel free to give a reason other than you being a troll.

Xenavire
08-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Turns out this doesn't work.

Gwear just used personal attacks on me for saying his arguments were terrible, didn't seem better than ad hom.

Keep the argument to a single thread, for the good of the other members on this forum. Not trying to minimod, but if I choose to ignore a thread you have been arguing in, I shouldn't suddenly see that same argument in several other threads.

And I am not interested in joining your fight, just alerting you to the fact you should not spread it around. (Besides, how does that make us as a community look? Bad. Very bad.)

stiii
08-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Keep the argument to a single thread, for the good of the other members on this forum. Not trying to minimod, but if I choose to ignore a thread you have been arguing in, I shouldn't suddenly see that same argument in several other threads.

And I am not interested in joining your fight, just alerting you to the fact you should not spread it around. (Besides, how does that make us as a community look? Bad. Very bad.)

I mean this is a thread complaining about this exact thing.

stiii
08-29-2013, 06:46 PM

Also you are already posting in that thread so I have no clue what you are complaining about.

You rumbled into that thread pretty much saying I can't be bothered to read this thread or what is being discussed but here is a picture implying you guys are all idiots.

So yeah as we are giving out advice maybe you shouldn't post in threads you haven't read insulting everyone.

Xenavire
08-29-2013, 06:48 PM
And yet your first post was basically calling Gwaer a troll. I think you might have missed the point of thre thread here - and you ignored my point AND my request expertly. Please stop posting here unless you actually have something constructive to add to this thread without furthering your argument.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask that you keep the fighting localised to a single thread.

I really think this thread is going to draw in more of these situations. The topic is just too open. And there is a real problem with people throwing around the troll label to anyone who disagrees with them, especially when they focus on a specific point of discussion and ignore things they don't deem to be inmportant.

It should stop. People should just make more forum games, and get everyone adequately distracted.

Xenavire
08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Also you are already posting in that thread so I have no clue what you are complaining about.

You rumbled into that thread pretty much saying I can't be bothered to read this thread or what is being discussed but here is a picture implying you guys are all idiots.

So yeah as we are giving out advice maybe you shouldn't post in threads you haven't read insulting everyone.

You missed the point completely. I didn't bother reading the thread because I know exactly what it will contain, just the same as the previous 10 threads that were identical. No new ideas, no new arguments, nothing new whatsoever.

And the image was merely my opinion on the topic - it is a stupid topic that is obviously lowering the collective IQ of the thread. It should be dropped completely, and let die, again.

stiii
08-29-2013, 06:53 PM
You missed the point completely. I didn't bother reading the thread because I know exactly what it will contain, just the same as the previous 10 threads that were identical. No new ideas, no new arguments, nothing new whatsoever.

And the image was merely my opinion on the topic - it is a stupid topic that is obviously lowering the collective IQ of the thread. It should be dropped completely, and let die, again.

I mean that is because the old arguments were plenty good enough. It still begs the question why did you post? Unless your answer was to insult everyone in the thread? At which point you are just a troll.

Xenavire
08-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I mean that is because the old arguments were plenty good enough. It still begs the question why did you post? Unless your answer was to insult everyone in the thread? At which point you are just a troll.

I want to have the thread die, quietly. It is a source of unhappiness and it is making the whole community look worse overall. It achieves nothing, and will never achieve anything.

You just seem to like to argue. Gwaer, Jaxon (the whole long name) and now, even though I specifically stated I did not want to argue with you, me as well. Can you just go take a 5 minute breather, and come back without being dead set on arguing with everyone on the forums? I don't think you are a troll, but I think you are getting highly defensive for no reason, and making people miserable/angry.

ossuary
08-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Just do what I do, Xenavire, and ignore them all. It takes WAY less time to read the forums that way. :)

Xenavire
08-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Just do what I do, Xenavire, and ignore them all. It takes WAY less time to read the forums that way. :)

Good advice, but I always hate when a thread I enjoy turns into mudslinging. At this point I may as well just go into hiatus until late september. Maybe tomorrows update can placate everyone...

Shadowelf
08-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Good advice, but I always hate when a thread I enjoy turns into mudslinging. At this point I may as well just go into hiatus until late september. Maybe tomorrows update can placate everyone...

Yep either this or say your piece then jack out; there is no point entering into meaningless debates/arguments that lead nowhere ;) Bad for you, the forums and the community...

ossuary
08-29-2013, 07:23 PM

Well in the case of ignoring annoying idiots, it never turns into mudslinging, it just turns into mysterious blank space full of probably candy or something else awesome, just out of sight. :)

As an aside, I've been meaning to ask... how do you pronounce your name? In my head it rhymes with Guinevere, even though the spelling is different (those silly Welsh / Cornish!). Did you know that Jennifer is the modern equivalent of Guinevere, via the Cornish translation of the original Welsh? I love word origins.

kirkwb
08-30-2013, 12:53 AM
I want to have the thread die, quietly. It is a source of unhappiness and it is making the whole community look worse overall. It achieves nothing, and will never achieve anything.

You just seem to like to argue. Gwaer, Jaxon (the whole long name) and now, even though I specifically stated I did not want to argue with you, me as well. Can you just go take a 5 minute breather, and come back without being dead set on arguing with everyone on the forums? I don't think you are a troll, but I think you are getting highly defensive for no reason, and making people miserable/angry.

I've only read about 7 of your posts and everything you've just said here applies to those so perfectly that it's scary...

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Well in the case of ignoring annoying idiots, it never turns into mudslinging, it just turns into mysterious blank space full of probably candy or something else awesome, just out of sight. :)

As an aside, I've been meaning to ask... how do you pronounce your name? In my head it rhymes with Guinevere, even though the spelling is different (those silly Welsh / Cornish!). Did you know that Jennifer is the modern equivalent of Guinevere, via the Cornish translation of the original Welsh? I love word origins.

The name is a complete fabrication of mine. That said, it sounds like this: Zen-ah-v-ire (the vire part is like fire, but pronounced with a v instead.)

ossuary
08-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Ah, ire as in fire, not vere as in revere. Ok, got it. :)

NaryaDL0re
08-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I have a question for everyone who proposes to let topics die or just ignore everyone.

Isnt that a pretty lazy and selfish approach to your so beloved community?
Why not actively engage giving it your best shot to enlighten those poor individuals?
No matter how long it takes, how ignorant they are and how pissed you get?

I have a feeling there is a generosity thread around here...
You know which part of generosity is hard? Giving without aboundance...
You also know what most people have a limited amount of? patience and time.

Why not be a little more generous with your patience and time and try
to help us poor fellas that obviously need to be guided to a better
understanding of what this community truely needs =)?

Edit: This post is meant sincerely... but reading it I must admit its very borderline trollish =).

ossuary
08-30-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't think it's trollish, but I also think you can't blame people for getting frustrated when the person on the other end doesn't appear to want to listen. Of course, this is extremely common on the internet, but what can you do? :)

It's almost impossible to convince anyone on the internet of anything, and even more so to get them to admit they were wrong about something. That's just how it is. We've had too much of our online life spent under the false assumption that our individual opinion matters to the rest of the world at large, and is relevant. ;)

stiii
08-30-2013, 10:36 AM
The issue is everyone thinks they are the enlightened one try to guide those poor souls who just don't understand the issue correctly.

Vibraxus
08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
The issue is everyone thinks they are the enlightened one try to guide those poor souls who just don't understand the issue correctly.

Might as well just make a politics thread and try to change others minds.....Or just agree to disagree and let these threads die since they just are the same arguments over and over.

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Certain topics have proven to be toxic, and should be approached with an open mind, or not approached at all. And when a thread is becoming obviously toxic, the only logical choice is to let it die. To use this thread as an example, things tend to get so heated that mud is slung, sometimes indiscriminately, and feelings get hurt - all because the threads continue past the point where they should be abandoned.

Many on the forums have shown they agree with these sentiments, so we should try to be a little more mature with how we handle things.

I also hold myself accountable for several situations where I have been at fault, so I am not just pointing fingers here. Everyone needs to be respectful and mature, and learn which topics are bad for us all, and then aviod them.

nicosharp
08-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Speak for yourself. I know I am a bumbling idiot.

stiii
08-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Certain topics have proven to be toxic, and should be approached with an open mind, or not approached at all. And when a thread is becoming obviously toxic, the only logical choice is to let it die. To use this thread as an example, things tend to get so heated that mud is slung, sometimes indiscriminately, and feelings get hurt - all because the threads continue past the point where they should be abandoned.

Many on the forums have shown they agree with these sentiments, so we should try to be a little more mature with how we handle things.

I also hold myself accountable for several situations where I have been at fault, so I am not just pointing fingers here. Everyone needs to be respectful and mature, and learn which topics are bad for us all, and then aviod them.

Yeah you might want to try stopping posting before complaining about other people not stopping.

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Well, I would happily stop if the thread in question actually, you know, stopped. But some people just can't let it die.

And then drag things into other threads as well.

I would happily have the whole issue vanish. I am absolutely not interested in these arguments beyond the fact I think they should stop.

stiii
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, I would happily stop if the thread in question actually, you know, stopped. But some people just can't let it die.

I would happily have the whole issue vanish. I am absolutely not interested in these arguments beyond the fact I think they should stop.

Stop being wrong and I'll stop replying.

You could at least read the thread before replying and telling us how reasonable you are isn't helping either.

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Stop being wrong and I'll stop replying.

You could at least read the thread before replying and telling us how reasonable you are isn't helping either.

I already stated why I did not read the entire thread (and I feel justified in that decision, as everything posted after the fact has been a near carbon copy of EVERY other thread on this topic.) So unless you feel you can prove to me there is a reason why the thread in question is different from the last few failed attempts to talk the problem out (and heres a hint, you probably can't, as any new idea would be the main topic of interest,) I would refrain from trying to use that as an argument.

I have no burning desire to read 10+ pages of drivel to please someone who is the main source of said drivel.

kirkwb
08-30-2013, 01:06 PM

Again, it's crazy that what you are saying SO applies to yourself and you don't see it. At all. I mean you did say above that you hold yourself accountable too, but nowhere do you ever prove that you actually are because you just. Keep. Going.

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 01:12 PM
I do hold myself accountable - and I am doing everything in my power to be A) polite, B) respectful, and C) reasonable.

I am on the borderline, ready to stop posting as I can see it is doing no good, but I am a bit of an optimist - if I see a chance to try and resolve something peacefully, I will take it. But stiii seems to be unwilling to communicate, and I am about ready to drop the issue and let him hash it out with whoever else he decides to lash out at.

nicosharp
08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
I do hold myself accountable - and I am doing everything in my power to be A) polite, B) respectful, and C) reasonable.

I am on the borderline, ready to stop posting as I can see it is doing no good, but I am a bit of an optimist - if I see a chance to try and resolve something peacefully, I will take it. But stiii seems to be unwilling to communicate, and I am about ready to drop the issue and let him hash it out with whoever else he decides to lash out at.
If there is one thing my wife has taught me. It's give her the last word... and do it quickly before shit starts flying at my head. The hardest thing to do for me, because I am stubborn, is to just shut up. Sometimes you need to take solace in winning through letting it go.

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
If there is one thing my wife has taught me. It's give her the last word... and do it quickly before shit starts flying at my head. The hardest thing to do for me, because I am stubborn, is to just shut up. Sometimes you need to take solace in winning through letting it go.

Yeah, I get the feeling that might be my only option. Thanks for chipping in, every bit of advice is helpful. And feel free to get the last word here - I won't throw stuff at your head!

Shadowelf
08-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Game sure can't come out fast enough; better to resolve such cases of right or wrong on the field of battle rather at the forums :)

Xenavire
08-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Game sure can't come out fast enough; better to resolve such cases of right or wrong on the field of battle rather at the forums :)

I cannot wait for Alpha to start - I may never come back to the forums (not because I dislike it, but because of a severe addiction). As for duking it out, I doubt I would even remember any arguments by the end, because I would be so happy playing the game.

ossuary
08-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Xen. Seriously. Put him on ignore. Problem solved. I have YET to see a post he has made that was not a complete waste of my time for having read it.

stiii
08-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I already stated why I did not read the entire thread (and I feel justified in that decision, as everything posted after the fact has been a near carbon copy of EVERY other thread on this topic.) So unless you feel you can prove to me there is a reason why the thread in question is different from the last few failed attempts to talk the problem out (and heres a hint, you probably can't, as any new idea would be the main topic of interest,) I would refrain from trying to use that as an argument.

I have no burning desire to read 10+ pages of drivel to please someone who is the main source of said drivel.

You telling us you can't bother to read it doesn't excuse your actions. You are replying to posts without understanding the context or even having read things from a few posts before. you quote things out of context that I have already addressed. And you are the one being reasonable?

stiii
08-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Xen. Seriously. Put him on ignore. Problem solved. I have YET to see a post he has made that was not a complete waste of my time for having read it.

I have no clue who you are guess your posts have nothing to say.

stiii
08-30-2013, 02:10 PM

Pretty sure he already declared victory when he explained how reasonable he was for the 3rd time.

Stok3d
08-30-2013, 03:43 PM
This thread is breeding negativity. Closing. PMs sent out.