PDA

View Full Version : Loregoyle synergy

hamm101
08-31-2013, 11:32 PM
Looking at Loregoyle, I realized that to make it the most effective, it must shuffle cards into your deck that can readily be 'tutored' or searched up. I had one card immediately come to mind: Blood Harbinger.

If you have Loregoyle out, and start playing/throwing blood harbingers at your opponent, you can use loregoyle to start shuffling the dead ones back into your deck, for the subsequent deaths of your harbingers to tutor up.

I realize this combo/synergy is very mana intensive, but it also gives you a very agressive creature and a defensive creature that can block quite a lot of things.

Rycajo
09-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Blood Harbinger was the first troop I thought of when I read Loregoyle. Some possibilities there for sure.

Also, I think the flavor text on this card is amazing.

Xenavire
09-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Loregoyle can also recover important cards that were never meant to land in the graveyard (probably due to mill and/or counters.)

Good time to use it would be when an escalation card was sitting, dead, or a combo piece, or even a replicators gambit troop, or anything that has an effect when drawn.

Rycajo
09-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Perhaps Loregoyle will be even more valuable in PvE where we have seen cards that actually have value while inside of the deck, like the Moment of Glory (http://www.hex-datamine.com/cards/Moment-Of-Glory/41).

zadies
09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
I'd love to see a loregoyle + trancesnced combo.

AbandonAllHope
09-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure if I like loregoyle as a card I would want to build my deck around, but I definitely like it as an awesome sideboard card against deckdestroy/graveyard decks, making sure they can never take one of your powerful creatures out of your graveyard.

Also, a fun PvE deck would be a mono diamond deck, have Princess Cory + birthday cake equipment (discard cory to get random legendary troop without threshold), transcended, loregoyle, and just keep putting back princess cory and looking him up each turn, and just have fun creating completely random legendary troops in a raid :P
It takes way to many cards to work into achieving this, but definitely fun being able to summon so many random legendary troops :D