PDA

View Full Version : Please do not rush the game.

TheWrathofShane
09-04-2013, 02:56 AM
I know a lot is invested into hex, and everyone wants this to come out sooner rather then later. But I have seen many games become unsuccessful because the release date was rushed, and frankly the game was not ready.

Shadowelf
09-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Well they know and they appear to do exactly the opposite of rushing. Alpha was initially scheduled end of August and beta 3 weeks later. Now alpha is scheduled at the end of the month and beta at the end/beginning of the year.

Icepick
09-04-2013, 03:07 AM
Phew, thank god you told them. I heard they were planning to rush out a piece of crap before you asked them not to :P

havocattack
09-04-2013, 04:55 AM
You gotta remember that it has been in development close to 3 or so already :P

Xtopher
09-04-2013, 05:13 AM
For some reason I thought this was a cautionary thread regarding everyone rushing to login to the game at the same time.

No indication the game is being rushed.

Gridian
09-04-2013, 06:12 AM
Haha, I too thought that this was a thread asking us players not to rush through the game too quickly.

As to HEX not being rushed by Crypto, all has been said. They are not going to rush it, don't worry :-)

Maphalux
09-04-2013, 09:09 AM
The one thing we don't have to worry about is CZE rushing this game.

While they are under a lot of pressure and expectation to get the game to us as quickly as possible, they have made it abundantly clear that the company will not sacrifice game quality to put the game out to the public sooner rather than later.

Cotton
09-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Well they know and they appear to do exactly the opposite of rushing. Alpha was initially scheduled end of August and beta 3 weeks later. Now alpha is scheduled at the end of the month and beta at the end/beginning of the year.

End of the year? Whaa? Link? They need open Beta up before next gen platforms release.

Shadowelf
09-05-2013, 01:12 AM
End of the year? Whaa? Link? They need open Beta up before next gen platforms release.

Currently Alpha is scheduled at end of the month, while Beta several months after Alpha

http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/08/31/dragoncon-2013-hextcg-pvp-design-panel/ check 0:36:05 to 0:37:00

Sholynyk
09-05-2013, 06:30 AM
While I do not want the game rushed and a crappy product pushed out early. I would like a relatively stable date set for beta. I have several friends (non kick starters) who are losing interest because I cannot give them a time frame for when this will come out.

Shadowelf
09-05-2013, 06:46 AM
While I do not want the game rushed and a crappy product pushed out early. I would like a relatively stable date set for beta. I have several friends (non kick starters) who are losing interest because I cannot give them a time frame for when this will come out.

Alpha will be released at the end of the month, and they can play with 4x every card till beta (http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/08/31/dragoncon-2013-hextcg-pvp-design-panel/ check 0:36:05 to 0:37:00