PDA

View Full Version : Stream index and links

MollDennTV
09-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Hey all..

I have seen there are several topics about people who want to stream this game when it is released in either Alpha or Beta
I thought it might be easier to see who streaming by making a list/thread.

You are welcome to insert you channel link,your name and a short bio about yourself.
I will delight start this thread up by putting a little information about me and my stream
Hope this topic will be used and well-received :cool:

Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/molldenntv

My name is Dennis Møller, I'm 25 years old and comes from Denmark.
I have played SC2, MTG and LoL.
However, my main focus will be on Hex when it is released, and plans to participate in various tournaments, if I can compete at that level :)
On the stream I will comment on English and have the a webcam on.

When alplha is released I will stream for about 5 hours maybe more in 4-5 days.
I'm looking forward to this game and I'm sure this game can be huge in the e-sports as well as a community game

CHEERS!!

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Good job on trying to promote the community. However, I must point out...

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24969 ;-)

MollDennTV
09-10-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm so sorry, had not noticed there already existed such a thread :( Is it possible to delete this entire topic?

deathandtexas
09-10-2013, 06:01 AM
./facepalm

Social media is getting out of hand.

I still don't understand why in God's name would I watch someone play a game rather than play it myself.

Kami
09-10-2013, 06:11 AM
I still don't understand why in God's name would I watch someone play a game rather than play it myself.

Same reason people watch sports games instead of going out and playing it themselves.

MollDennTV
09-10-2013, 06:13 AM
./facepalm

Fortunately, it is not all there can play in an early stage, if they not have buyed the alpha access, streams allows people to see what this game is all about. in the last end This might give a larger community to the game (I just guess ;) )
personally I love to see stream in my breaks at work. You should maybe try it?

Same reason people watch sports games instead of going out and playing it themselves.

Kami - SO TRUE! :D

MythicFishmom
09-10-2013, 06:25 AM
./facepalm

If you are watching people play games you play it helps you learn and improve. Also the streamer can get better by the chat giving them advice and calling them an idiot when they mess up. It works for all parties involved to improve the game and community as a whole.

deathandtexas
09-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Reasonable point but, in truth, you need other people to play sports with (with could be a problem to arrange in real life) and you also need to have some base level of fitness; you know, less than or equal to 1.5 American units (~300 lbs).

As an aside, I'll be eating breakfast later so I'll be streaming it on twitch. This way, in case you don't feel like eating breakfast yourself, but would prefer to watch someone else do it, you can. ;)

Have a good day folks.

deathandtexas
09-10-2013, 06:29 AM
If you are watching people play games you play it helps you learn and improve. Also the streamer can get better by the chat giving them advice and calling them an idiot when they mess up. It works for all parties involved to improve the game and community as a whole.

Yeah, I know my desire to improve is always stoked by some faceless kid on the internet calling me an idiot. Builds community, you know.

MythicFishmom
09-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Yeah, I know my desire to improve is always stoked by some faceless kid on the internet calling me an idiot. Builds community, you know.

Yea I agree people who don't know you should not call you an idiot but that's the internet. But people learn from their mistakes and with no one pointing out their mistakes they will continue to make them. So in that aspect it helps people.

MollDennTV
09-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Reasonable point but, in truth, you need other people to play sports with (with could be a problem to arrange in real life) and you also need to have some base level of fitness; you know, less than or equal to 1.5 American units (~300 lbs).

As an aside, I'll be eating breakfast later so I'll be streaming it on twitch. This way, in case you don't feel like eating breakfast yourself, but would prefer to watch someone else do it, you can. ;)

Have a good day folks.

Have you heard about the game/sport called chess?
You do not need to have a "real" person as an opponent because there exist chess-computer you can play against now a days - You do not even need to be in good physical shape, to be the best in the world :)

that was my last word in this discussion, hoping that the rest of the thread can stay on topic so this thread not become a flame-war thread

Have a nice day :)

deathandtexas
09-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Have you heard about the game/sport called chess?
You do not need to have a "real" person as an opponent because there exist chess-computer you can play against now a days - You do not even need to be in good physical shape, to be the best in the world :)

that was my last word in this discussion, hoping that the rest of the thread can stay on topic so this thread not become a flame-war thread

Have a nice day :)

I really do not follow your argument but that's irrelevant because I was simply being old and crotchety and venting my frustration with how ubiquitous social media has become. If people want to do it, by all means - stream away!

Tehshortbus
09-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Thought I'd add in my piece!

My Channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/Tehshortbus

I'm a 26 year old active duty gamer that lives on the east coast!

I've played many games! Such as MTG, I'm actively playing FFXIV, League of Legends, and I am a "Pro Player" Backer of Hex.

My plans for hex are to complete as much of the PvE Content as possible, participate in weekly drafts, and climb my way up the HexTCG Ladders. I also wish to talk some about deckbuilding, card combo's and various tips/tricks that I come across for fellow Hex Players. All while being interactive with viewers and seeing how my streaming goes and push that further aswell!

My Streaming Schedule will be most evenings 5-9 PM EST; Maybe longer, maybe shorter! It'll be flexible because of my job and other things that I might have going on.

Any Questions feel free to send me messages on twitch or forums :D