PDA

View Full Version : Anything interesting happened in the past months?

Yasi
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I haven't visited HexTCG in a long time and I've been deleting all my updates so I was wondering if there has been any good updates or news on the game so far that's worth knowing. If someone can catch me up on what's happening with either this game or the forum, that would be great.

}This forum seems a lot less active than 4 months ago. Are a lot of people losing interest in this game?

Gwaer
09-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Oh, good, you're back to do your giveaway? Awesome.

Yasi
09-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Oh, good, you're back to do your giveaway? Awesome.

Hello Gwaer. Thank you for keeping this forum alive.

Not anymore. I'm splitting my money between HexTCG and Hearthstone.

Hemotherapy
09-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Yasi is back?

Ho'boy...

MAN THE MODBOTS!

Okay okay srsly doe.

Nothing really cool except moar card reveals, and last stated alpha will start late september.

Yasi
09-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Yasi is back?

Ho'boy...

MAN THE MODBOTS!

Okay okay srsly doe.

Nothing really cool except moar card reveals, and last stated alpha will start late september.

Oh. So not that much revealed on the development aspect of the game? I hope the client is as fluid or better than the one Hearthstone's has. Was the client at gencon pretty much the same one they've been using?

Gwaer
09-11-2013, 01:43 PM
The gencon client looked the same pretty much, an additional mini phase wheel on the left, very smooth and extremely responsive. I've not played hearthstone so I can't compare. You're welcome to PM me a HS key and I'll let you know =)

Yasi
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
The gencon client looked the same pretty much, an additional mini phase wheel on the left, very smooth and extremely responsive. I've not played hearthstone so I can't compare. You're welcome to PM me a HS key and I'll let you know =)

That's reassuring to hear. I really enjoyed the one Hearthstone has. But it might also be because of its simplicity. And I'm sorry, but I don't have any Hearthstone beta keys left. I received mine on the first day and that was it. Didn't Utopian Chaos receive a couple because they have a fansite?

Gwaer
09-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Yea, but they didn't give me one, the ingrates.

Hemotherapy
09-11-2013, 02:25 PM
That's reassuring to hear. I really enjoyed the one Hearthstone has. But it might also be because of its simplicity. And I'm sorry, but I don't have any Hearthstone beta keys left. I received mine on the first day and that was it. Didn't Utopian Chaos receive a couple because they have a fansite?

Oh they've also released a UI update, looks good. And they made a video showing off the unfinished Coyotle city panorama.

I'm sure their UI will be better than hearthstone, won't be as interactive I'm sure with all the things in the corners to play with (My favorite is the catapult when you hit a gnome, its lulz) but it will look more uhm...adult?

Been enjoying HS so far, but it's gotten boring now...Once you're 3 Star Master you can only do so many Arena's before you're just bored with it all

Xenavire
09-11-2013, 02:42 PM
UC had some kind of dispute over the keys shortly before I left. I do not know the details, but the codes were apparently used up instead of being given away due to some sort of misunderstanding. I am sure they will make up for it with a future giveaway, but it is a shame they had issues with completing the giveaway.

And there have been spoiled cards and Gencon/Dragoncon/Pax updates, and a build up for alpha, but not much else.

Vibraxus
09-11-2013, 03:52 PM
The DragonCon update IMHO was the most amazing one since it went over PvE