PDA

View Full Version : YouTube approval

WWKnight
09-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Does anyone know about how to go about getting crypto approval to use hex images in YouTube as far as partnering is concerned? So that one could sponsor the videos? I ask on behalf of friends, and my emails I have sent to crypto have gone unanswered (although I acknowledge I may be sending them to the wrong place).

jetah
09-13-2013, 09:54 AM
All I know is we are able to stream the Alpha. I don't believe there was any information given about partnering.

Shadowelf
09-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Trey email them here hexmedia@cryptozoic.com

OK, I have a friend who has a blog/website where he is reveiwing lots of new games, and he was wondering some things, which I have decided to ask on his behalf - I will list them for simplcities sake.

1) Are we able to use current resources (card images, etc) to create a promotional video to host on his site? We would like to explain clearly certian things that have been talked about, and get people interested.

2) Could my friend request beta access, even if he does not end up supporting the kickstarter? He may or may not, depending on how the game is looking, and how much support is needed, but he would like to reveiw the game, and offer support in other ways.

3) Could I record my own beta access for kickstarting, and reveiw it for him? Will making footage be allowed?

4) Is there any extra info than what is included in the press kit, or should we just link to your website instead? I think he would rather do a full feature with artwork and videos, but a link would do the job in a pinch.

1: As long as you credit Cryptozoic and use correct trademarks.

2: He could request access through hexmedia@cryptozoic.com

3: Yes!

4: All the info we have right now is on the web site and press kit. That should get you most of the way there!

Thanks.

Kami
09-13-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm guessing he meant YouTube partner. If you're a YouTube partner, you're not allowed to stream anything copyrighted without the proper permissions. (Same if you're a Twitch.tv partner or various other service partners due to liability issues.)

The only e-mail I can find relating to GenCon media stuffs is: HEXMedia@Cryptozoic.com

I'm not sure if that's the same contact address for similar issues like this though.

jetah
09-13-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm guessing he meant YouTube partner. If you're a YouTube partner, you're not allowed to stream anything copyrighted without the proper permissions. (Same if you're a Twitch.tv partner or various other service partners due to liability issues.)

Oh I see.

Also Press Kit @Hex (http://hextcg.com/downloads/press-kit/)