PDA

View Full Version : Sept 13th Card Preview is up!

ossuary
09-13-2013, 11:43 AM
http://hextcg.com/card-previews-september-13th/

This preview makes me want to dust off my old (normally lame) favorite deck type: artifact decks. I can't wait to turn all of my worker bots into raging, crushing, war hulks of doom. :)

Gwaer
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
The update it out, too! And someone talks about my 91/91 mushwocky in an interview! My interview didn't make it in. Mainly because I am not photogenic at all. You can see me at the DL dinner at least.

Xtopher
09-13-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm very pleased that they're still saying the alpha is on for September, because I had doubts. We're so close now, they must be very confident it will happen.

Shadowelf
09-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Not as much info as i would like about Alpha, but at least we would know next week

Nice of them of confirming that there will be no NDA for Alpha; i was tired of linking the same 'ol post (sorry Xen :) )

As for the DL dinner, i am so envious of you guys...

billybogota
09-13-2013, 12:41 PM
The update it out, too! And someone talks about my 91/91 mushwocky in an interview!

That would be me!

hex_colin
09-13-2013, 12:46 PM
http://hextcg.com/card-previews-september-13th/

This preview makes me want to dust off my old (normally lame) favorite deck type: artifact decks. I can't wait to turn all of my worker bots into raging, crushing, war hulks of doom. :)

The CZE folks really love the artifact/dwarf decks. That tells me that they're not only fun, but probably pretty competitive too - I can't imagine Ben playing to lose every time just because the deck is fun ;)

Xenavire
09-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Not as much info as i would like about Alpha, but at least we would know next week

Nice of them of confirming that there will be no NDA for Alpha; i was tired of linking the same 'ol post (sorry Xen :) )

As for the DL dinner, i am so envious of you guys...

Haha, no worries Shadowelf, I knew the day would come!

I now have to count down to next week though, for the next tidbit... Argh!

Dralon
09-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Man the videos take me back. What a great time hanging out with other hex fanatics at the computers, in line, and at the dinner.

Is it time for Hexcon yet?