PDA

View Full Version : Customizing card layouts

mudkip
09-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi all, I haven't seen anything on this topic yet, but have CZE mentioned if we can customize the layouts of cards? I imagine that being a digital card, we can shuffle how the information is presented. Eg. change the shards to a number or removing the borders.

I also don't mind the idea of stretching the art to fill the card, then putting the text as a transparent overlay.

Gwaer
09-17-2013, 02:05 PM
These might be things you can manage with third party customizations. There's a ton of lol skins that people use locally that you can't buy and no one that hasn't modded their lol client can see.

jetah
09-18-2013, 11:52 AM
it would depend on CZE. If we have any means to customize our UI, we could have the means to customize our cards. However, with all the investment into artist why would you want to change them?

I'm all for custom UI.

Xenavire
09-18-2013, 12:07 PM
it would depend on CZE. If we have any means to customize our UI, we could have the means to customize our cards. However, with all the investment into artist why would you want to change them?

I'm all for custom UI.

I wouldn't even mind having an option for removing everything on the card except the art, and have the show when you hover over it with the mouse. As long as it isn't detrimental and you can't remove the art completely (those poor artists) then having those customisation features could be neat.

But I could as easily live without it (I play with WoW's vanilla UI and it doesn't bother me.)

jetah
09-18-2013, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't even mind having an option for removing everything on the card except the art, and have the show when you hover over it with the mouse. As long as it isn't detrimental and you can't remove the art completely (those poor artists) then having those customisation features could be neat.

But I could as easily live without it (I play with WoW's vanilla UI and it doesn't bother me.)

Like the extended art??

Xenavire
09-19-2013, 03:12 AM
Yeah, but without the borders and text. Like the unhinged land but even less to detract from the artwork.