PDA

View Full Version : [Hex Vault] Giveaway Winners Announced!!!

hex_colin
09-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Everyone wins!!! :)

Congratulations to all of the winners: http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/09/21/giveaway-winners/

HyenaNipples
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Woooo!

Chiany
09-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Gratz winners

Kroan
09-22-2013, 09:12 AM
The booster for everyone is a nice touch. Not gonna lie, the big prizes were really awesome though! Congratz to the three insanely lucky ones!

Thanks for organizing the giveaway!

Mr.Funsocks
09-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Wooo, I didn't win! :-D

Skirovik
09-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Congrats to the winners! :D

Not gonna lie, I was hoping it was me. :p

hex_colin
09-23-2013, 08:39 AM
Turns out the winner of the HexCon flights is GenCon Princess Cory's wife!

So... I'll pay for both the winner (Cassie) and her husband to come to Vegas for HexCon. I imagine we'll get a reprise of the costume ;)

OutlandishMatt
09-23-2013, 09:13 AM
I just want to say thanks, Colin. You've been really great towards the Hex community and I know we all appreciate it. I can't wait to beat you in Alpha. ;-)

hex_colin
09-23-2013, 11:54 AM
I just want to say thanks, Colin. You've been really great towards the Hex community and I know we all appreciate it. I can't wait to beat you in Alpha. ;-)

I'm happy to help out. I think at this point I'm already committed to bringing at least 5 people to HexCon. There will be a few other opportunities as Alpha and Beta progress too. Mostly trying to think of good ways to drive traffic, but that also make it as easy as people to enter (the number of unique entrants to the giveaway was surprisingly small given how relatively valuable the prizes were).

I will not be as generous when it comes to giving up wins in game though ;) Looking forward to playing against you Matt!

Umaro
09-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Hex Con is for sure going to be in Vegas, Colin? Shoot, I kinda expected it to be close to the CZE office, so I assumed it would be at the Anaheim Convention Center or something like that.

hex_colin
09-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Hex Con is for sure going to be in Vegas, Colin? Shoot, I kinda expected it to be close to the CZE office, so I assumed it would be at the Anaheim Convention Center or something like that.

Yes, it was confirmed in a Kickstarter update that it would be in Vegas. Not sure that was originally/definitely the plan ;) but it's what ended up being what was committed to...

Chiany
09-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Turns out the winner of the HexCon flights is GenCon Princess Cory's wife!

So... I'll pay for both the winner (Cassie) and her husband to come to Vegas for HexCon. I imagine we'll get a reprise of the costume ;)

You're insane... But good kind ;)

Dralon
09-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Are you serious, Princess Cory's wife won the grand prize? That's awesome. congrats to the her and "Princess Cory". Great people!

The_Wine_Gnat
09-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Ha, I thought I read that Princess Cory's wife was the Grand Prize.

Congrats to the winners of the real prizes. You rock Colin! Especially for giving everyone a pack for entering. :D

funktion
09-27-2013, 11:30 PM
I imagine we'll get a reprise of the costume ;)

You know what they say about what happens in vegas...

Chiany
09-28-2013, 12:05 AM
You know what they say about what happens in vegas...

It stays on Youtube?

khamelk
09-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Once again I will publicly thank HexColin for the fanastic chance he offered, and we got lucky enough to win.

Yes there will be a reprise of the costume.. Bigger and Better is the plan... with proper Cory glasses, accessories (cake on a cart anyone), and the necessary card equipment.

My costuming has yet to be decided... if the devs do something they joked about it will be decided for me, otherwise shinhare something is the plan (who doesn't want to be a bunny in vegas).

See you all there