PDA

View Full Version : LF Raid Leader KS Backer(s)

Shadowspawn
09-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Please contact me via private message, I want to meet you! :)

keroko
09-22-2013, 10:49 AM
i'll do raids with you whenever :) - I thought that RL was prolly the most fun to play with - life gen saccable one turn dmg prevent for each player and all.

do they have lockouts for some of them? hopefully not. but it fosters guild doing of it i suppose.

i cant remember them ever talking about raid / dungeon lockout timers?

jetah
09-22-2013, 11:15 AM
o/

RL, DC, Co, GM. I'm just missing the Pro. I couldn't get a Dragon or Grand King so I settled for the 4 I wanted.
p.s. nothing is for sale. just putting that out there!

blakegrandon
09-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Please contact me via private message, I want to meet you! :)

Why?.... Are you looking to have a "good time" and only Raid Leaders are invited?

I guess us Grand King backers aren't invited? :(

Well just in case you change your mind, I have my lube from Amazon ready to go!
http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/dp/B005MR3IVO

Shadowelf
09-22-2013, 02:23 PM
do they have lockouts for some of them? hopefully not. but it fosters guild doing of it i suppose.

i cant remember them ever talking about raid / dungeon lockout timers?

You can run them as much as you want. Each dungeon and raid has a loot table, so you likely won't always get what you want (or everything you want) the first time.

However there might be some exceptions, or a unique way that people will need figure out in order to run some dungeons/raids multiple times

http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/09/02/dragoncon-2013-hextcg-pve-design-panel/ check 0:47:00

Shadowspawn
09-22-2013, 07:10 PM
I am dreaming of meeting a Raid Leader, no matter how you got there. It's for purely selfish reasons :) I will get in touch with some fo you via PM.

-S.

Skirovik
09-22-2013, 08:08 PM
So you want to make a specific friends list for just Raid Leaders (and those with the RL buff/bonus)?

I can understand that. Personally though, I think it's a bit early for that. :p

jetah
09-22-2013, 08:45 PM
So you want to make a specific friends list for just Raid Leaders (and those with the RL buff/bonus)?

I can understand that. Personally though, I think it's a bit early for that. :p

I agree it's a bit early and the RL buff will only work in raids if you don't have RL bonus..

or they're wanting to actually meet us.. not sure I'm up for that.

keldrin
09-22-2013, 09:01 PM
I agree it's a bit early and the RL buff will only work in raids if you don't have RL bonus..

or they're wanting to actually meet us.. not sure I'm up for that.

well, you know... the extra card in starting hand stacks with other raid leaders.......
and meet us.. I guess there's HexCon

RanaDunes
09-23-2013, 03:00 AM
well, you know... the extra card in starting hand stacks with other raid leaders.......

Raid Leaders orgy.

jetah
09-23-2013, 05:57 AM
ah, just as i suspected in my first post.

Prism
09-23-2013, 07:01 PM

Really?.. sounds a bit trivial

jetah
09-23-2013, 07:27 PM
I dont think it stacks. That'd make RLx3 p2w. I could believe that 1 RL would grant everyone in the Raid the same 1 card.

Gwaer
09-23-2013, 08:06 PM
The extra card in hand stacks, the special buff card that you can sacrifice to ignore one damage effect does not.

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-23-2013, 08:12 PM
And I can tell you right now, that unless they include some other method to get the buff like a consumable, raids will not be balanced around having 3 (or 2, or 1) raid leaders - the dev team are smarter than that.

Kami
09-23-2013, 10:52 PM
And I can tell you right now, that unless they include some other method to get the buff like a consumable, raids will not be balanced around having 3 (or 2, or 1) raid leaders - the dev team are smarter than that.

Considering there are only 1,241 confirmed Raid Leader Blessing (RLB) capable accounts, and this is before mergers, I think the chances of having two or even three accounts with RLB in any given raid to be very, very slim unless they actively seek each other out.

Heck, I think you'd have a hard time finding even one account with RLB out of at least 14k confirmed unique users without actively seeking for one. And this is before launch too where we expect significantly more players.

keldrin
09-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Considering there are only 1,241 confirmed Raid Leader Blessing (RLB) capable accounts, and this is before mergers, I think the chances of having two or even three accounts with RLB in any given raid to be very, very slim unless they actively seek each other out.

Heck, I think you'd have a hard time finding even one account with RLB out of at least 14k confirmed unique users without actively seeking for one. And this is before launch too where we expect significantly more players.

Yeah, I agree with you. Multiple raid leaders in same group are going to be rare. I'm a raid leader, and I kind of expect demand in guild from people without raid leader, to be large enough that it will next to never happen. And that's just taking into account guild population. Post release general population, well, there will probably be people claiming they don't exist.

Shadowelf
09-24-2013, 04:25 AM
I dont think it stacks. That'd make RLx3 p2w. I could believe that 1 RL would grant everyone in the Raid the same 1 card.

Gwaer is correct;

3. It seems to me that the Raid Leader perk is pretty powerful, especially since I read it stacks and would allow for +3 extra starting cards if you got 3 raid leaders. How is PvE going to be balanced around this? Surely PvE would be designed for players without this buff. I kinda feel like any raid leader accounts would have a big "asterisk" on any of their accomplishments.

3: It for sure will give you a leg up in raids, but we are keeping this into account and making sure you have a good experience.

Shadowspawn
09-24-2013, 05:44 AM
I just wanted a few names on the list. Sent a few PM's. Thanks for the replies. If you are still a lurking RL, please pm me :)

jetah
09-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Shadowspawn i doubt a RL will sell you their KS tier. just putting that up front.

Shadowspawn
09-24-2013, 06:42 AM
I am NOT looking at buying or trading KS tiers. I am looking to simply make contacts.

keroko
09-24-2013, 06:58 AM
There'll be plenty at the start, and some that try to use it as a way to bribe other players. there'll be the ludicrous elitism that equates 'skill' to money spent during KS period. idiots being idiots.

it'll settle, many of the RL flagged accounts will not be active in 2y, and a solid percentage of those accounts will not be transitioned to other users.

Here's my thing. I got a buff that's meant to be shared. If I can share it and play with other people more easily, and have a lubricated social way of meeting them (i.e. you are far more likely to succeed in this endeavor) then horray!

you might get a chance to help out newer players while very much giving them the feeling that they are in control of the buff (its the player that gets to sac their game start spawned permanent).

just don't be douches RL people, don't hold an account flag over people's heads. be an organizer, start a 'pug', grab some new players and turn them into an army. You can do that and forge community, or you work to subvert it and create elitist pockets and stratified play tiers where they are not intended to exist.

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-24-2013, 07:51 AM
While I did primarily get my RL buff to have an easier time getting into groups, and to be able to potentially enable the coveted 3xRL group, I'm just going to throw it out there that no player is under any obligation to form any specific kind of group, and not forming such a group is not a 'douche' thing to do, but is merely how that player might want to play the game.

keroko
09-24-2013, 08:25 AM
actions not semantics and dross.

yes, you can definately pout your lips, put your hands on your hips and pretend like princess cory - but that guys in cosplay and doesn't withhold fun from his many suitors.

its about what you 'choose' to do, right?

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Not entirely sure what you were getting at...

... but in any case, when it comes to the hardest group content, if I want to take my raid leader buff and share it with good players who will help make doing the content easier, or with other raid leaders (who are also good players) in order to gain that edge, I'm going to - and it's not douche-y at all, which is my point.

keroko
09-24-2013, 08:45 AM
imma use it to drag 'scrubs' all up into your space, can train a new player - can't do much with a hardened old wolf who'll only run with like pack. dont much care to either, that lots an evolutionary dead end.

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-24-2013, 09:14 AM
The point is, playing casually is not the only way to play. Just because that's how you want to play, doesn't make it the only 'right' way to play.

keroko
09-24-2013, 09:19 AM
my point is about the deliberate exclusion of players to create false niches based on cash advantage that players then project as 'skill' - it is a bit s-ey.

its the epeen, the deadly epeen.

blakegrandon
09-24-2013, 05:37 PM
I am NOT looking at buying or trading KS tiers. I am looking to simply make contacts.

Nope, you're looking for people to join "your guild" that have raid leader.

Had you stated this in your OP instead of being evasive with WHY you want people with raid leader to contact you I would be a lot more forgiving.

I have no interest in joining your "guild" when you don't even describe said guild, don't even say what name your guild is, and are so elitist that you only want raid leaders and up to join your "guild".

Good luck bro but don't try to pretend it's to "make contacts" when it's guild recruiting.

Shadowspawn
09-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Nope, you're looking for people to join "your guild" that have raid leader.

Had you stated this in your OP instead of being evasive with WHY you want people with raid leader to contact you I would be a lot more forgiving.

I have no interest in joining your "guild" when you don't even describe said guild, don't even say what name your guild is, and are so elitist that you only want raid leaders and up to join your "guild".

Good luck bro but don't try to pretend it's to "make contacts" when it's guild recruiting.

I am not sure what there is to forgive here, but I am sorry I have disturbed you so greatly. I am looking for contacts with RL status, and would love for one to join my guild. This is not the forum for guild recruiting...

In the meantime, I have 10+ names to reach out and try to Raid.

Again, sorry to have disturbed you.

blakegrandon
09-24-2013, 07:03 PM
I am not sure what there is to forgive here, but I am sorry I have disturbed you so greatly. I am looking for contacts with RL status, and would love for one to join my guild. This is not the forum for guild recruiting...

In the meantime, I have 10+ names where I can share my exp bonus and they can share their RL bonus if our schedules match.

Again, sorry to have disturbed you.

My point is you could have been up-front with your intentions.

You sent me a request to join your guild without telling me literally anything about said guild.

You're right, this isn't the forum for guild recruiting, so why did you create a vague thread in order to recruit RL backers?

Shadowspawn
09-24-2013, 07:17 PM
I created this thread to meet RL backers. Mission accomplished.

If you would like to read about the guild, I will happily send you the guild website information, but this is not the place.

keroko
09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
gl with it all, like i said - anyone can grab me whenever unless there's murdering businesses in play.

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Keroko, you do realise I had no idea that a raid leader only guild was Shadowspawn's purpose when I was posting about how players don't have to be casual, right? :-P

Having said that, I think it's fine if that's his prerogative. Everyone's entitled to play how they want. Having said that, raids will be in no way tuned for multiple raid leaders (or any), so I don't know if having raid leader as a guild requirement is a good idea...

Stok3d
09-24-2013, 08:36 PM
I created this thread to meet RL backers. Mission accomplished.

If you would like to read about the guild, I will happily send you the guild website information, but this is not the place.

Please make a thread for your guild and only post recruitment there. Guild Recruitment (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105) is the place to post--not General Discussion.