PDA

View Full Version : Princess Victoria question

Norious
09-26-2013, 12:02 PM
If I have 2 princesses in my opening hand, do I have to show them both to my opponent in order to get the 3 reduction in cost?

side note: How many turns would you let her stand out there? ie. would you hit/kill a lady at turn 3? You brute!

Aradon
09-26-2013, 01:13 PM
At first I thought this was about Princess Cory. To my benefit, Princess Cory does also have a 'reveal at the start of the game' clause :P
So, the 3-reduction applies on a per-card basis. If you have two in your opening hand, you can reveal both to get them both reduced to 0, or you can reveal just one to get that one reduced to 0. Or you can leave them both in your hand and not reveal either.

Side-answer: if you revealed two of them, I probably wouldn't attempt to kill her at all. If I've seen only one, she'd be killed pretty quick :P

Jbizzi
09-27-2013, 12:48 PM
At first I thought this was about Princess Cory. To my benefit, Princess Cory does also have a 'reveal at the start of the game' clause :P
So, the 3-reduction applies on a per-card basis. If you have two in your opening hand, you can reveal both to get them both reduced to 0, or you can reveal just one to get that one reduced to 0. Or you can leave them both in your hand and not reveal either.

Side-answer: if you revealed two of them, I probably wouldn't attempt to kill her at all. If I've seen only one, she'd be killed pretty quick :P

by quick, you mean on your turn 3? =)

Aradon
09-27-2013, 01:18 PM
by quick, you mean on your turn 3? =)

Something like that :P
Relatively quick is what I really mean. She'd get a pretty high priority for making die.

jaxsonbatemanhex
09-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Why would it take until turn 3 to kill her? Murder's not the only removal spell. :-P Though admittedly, I think Burn's the only one that would hit her for 1 mana.

Having said that, depending on what deck I was running I'd actually be happy to see my opponent having two 1/2s in their opening hand. I mean, lifedrain is nice, but her body isn't exactly inspiring. ;-)

Ebynfel
10-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Why would it take until turn 3 to kill her? Murder's not the only removal spell. :-P Though admittedly, I think Burn's the only one that would hit her for 1 mana.

Having said that, depending on what deck I was running I'd actually be happy to see my opponent having two 1/2s in their opening hand. I mean, lifedrain is nice, but her body isn't exactly inspiring. ;-)

That's just because she dresses like a lady and not a harlot. XD