PDA

View Full Version : 2013 October Pumpkin Carvn'

jetah
09-26-2013, 05:39 PM
It's that time of the year! FALL.. leaves.. yard work raking leaves and pumpkins.. oh and halloween.. getting free candy from strangers.. which parents always said "never take candy from strangers". Then.. halloween.. /confused!

Look at dem cards, find one (or more) that interest you. pull out those sharp utensils and start carvn' dem pumpkins..

So most people, I hope, know that come October comes Pumpkins. I'd love to see what the community can do with a HEX Themed Pumpkin Carving!

I wish I could provide rewards and even do a contest but work has been very lacking and I won't have anything till Jan/Feb (according to my boss). I have a temp job to pay bills but I have very little, if any, spare income for a contest.

So, with no rewards! who can do the greatest Pumpkin Carving HEX themed!!

*If the community wants to toss in some stuff for a contest, I'll gladly update this post. If it were a contest (with prizes). I'd ask that the pictures be submitted before October 31, 11:59:59 PDT (http://bit.ly/19KL22C). I assume I couldn't judge all of entries so I'd pick a few (no more than 4) to help me. The 5 will narrow it down to the top 5 and decide from there which one reigns supreme (stolen from Iron Chef).

The_Wine_Gnat
09-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Sort of related, I would like to ask CZE to make a mercenary called "The Great Pumpkin", ideally with Snoopy in the background or as an ability. :)

MoikPEI
09-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Good idea. I'll give it a shot closer to the actual day though, maybe the week prior.

jetah
09-27-2013, 05:40 AM
Yeah maybe I jumped the gun on this one... OH WELLLLLL!!!!!

blakegrandon
09-27-2013, 06:25 AM
In that theme I wanted to do a realistic Shin'hare Samurai for Halloween but unfortunately Halloween is our busy season and I don't have the time(or money) to devote to a real suit of Samurai armor. :(

Already have a Full Tang Katana and rabbit mask...

I suck at doing pumpkins, I might be able to chip in for a reward.

Umaro
09-27-2013, 10:51 AM
If I find the time, I might try to do something for this. It would be pretty fun, but I'm no artist so it would take me rather long to do anything really "good".

jetah
09-27-2013, 04:55 PM
If I find the time, I might try to do something for this. It would be pretty fun, but I'm no artist so it would take me rather long to do anything really "good".

You have over a month!

jetah
10-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Don't forget!!

WhiteBubbles7
10-16-2013, 04:20 AM
Great idea! CZE should help with this. Get the community alive! I'll do my best!