PDA

View Full Version : [Hex Vault] Embracing the Hex Magics: Exclusive Card Spoiler Cloudwatcher

hex_colin
10-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Time to spoil the second card provided exclusively to Hex Vault by the fine folks at HexTCG! Cloudwatcher, the Coyotle Mage, has expanded her magic use from Wild into both Diamond and Sapphire:

http://www.thehexvault.com/blog/2013/10/02/embracing-the-hex-magics-exclusive-card-spoiler-cloudwatcher/

Enjoy!

Colin

Aradon
10-02-2013, 04:54 PM
I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me. Equipment seem perfectly reasonable, too :D

Edit: I wonder if the equipment will allow reduction to 0 of spells. CZE say they're being careful with free spells, but then I see a lot of cards, and have to wonder :D

Icepick
10-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Wow, that's super interesting. The Diamond ability has some nice synergy with Droo's Unstoppable Walker, which is pretty cool and that Sapphire one is some good deck cycling, but honestly that PvE blue equipment is most eye-catching thing about this card. -1 cost to all Sapphire and Diamond cards? I'll take 8!

hex_colin
10-02-2013, 04:56 PM
I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me. Equipment seem perfectly reasonable, too :D

Yeah, I much prefer the Sapphire synergy myself.

funktion
10-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Dude, that's pretty exciting. Liking that we get to see a card or two that incentivize multiple colors already. For PvE I'm REALLY digging the fan, love those kind of effects.

I like it! That's a cheap looter, and it's always fun to see some more multi-color cards. Not to crazy about the steadfast ability, though. Vigilance never really appealed to me...

Droo's Unstoppable Walker would like to have a few words with you... just saying...

Aradon
10-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Not every card exists to make Droo's walker playable :P

Icepick
10-02-2013, 05:21 PM

That's crazy talk!

Umaro
10-02-2013, 05:53 PM

At least not every card is about making Eye of Creation better, now. :)