PDA

View Full Version : Another Card Preview for you at DigitalTCG.com

Dralon
10-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Fellow Hexers!

Continuing the theme of new card spoilers, Utopian Chaos has one for you as well over at Digitaltcg.com (www.digitaltcg.com)

Checkout "Persecute (http://www.digitaltcg.com/persecute-the-exclusive-reveal/)" and let us know what you think about it!

Corpselocker
10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Poor dead bunny :( Thank you for the reveal!

Armies
10-02-2013, 11:31 PM
the counter to battle hopper decks???

HyenaNipples
10-02-2013, 11:44 PM
And Ancestral Spirits and Pack Raptors. Cya, all copies!

Vengus
10-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Situational, but extremely nasty against certain decks. Looks like a good side deck card for blood decks.

Malicus
10-03-2013, 02:16 AM
And Ancestral Spirits and Pack Raptors. Cya, all copies!

Ancestral spirits isn't too bad assuming you still have the chosen since it will just keep making more but yeah pack raptors would suck. Briar legion too assuming you drafted as many as possible.

Kroan
10-03-2013, 02:53 AM
the counter to battle hopper decks???

This doesn't work that good against Battle Hopper decks (are those a thing?). The token makers won't be destroyed by this effect, as they don't share the name. All you basically do is kill a bunch of 0/1's on the board. Which at some points might be nice, but not often. I also think that a deck making tokens will have sac-outlets, which will counter this card as well.

Icepick
10-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Wow, this is a pretty vicious card. Pretty much the perfect counter to my Pack Raptor/Ancestral Spectre deck o_o

Dralon
10-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Will take some play testing, but this also seems a good way to power incantation of fear, getting your nightmares on the board quicker, till you get your high tomb lords buffed up :)

And in alpha I definitely want to pull off a duel shard deck with this, clone zone and murder just to see what happens

Rycajo
10-03-2013, 09:26 AM
And in alpha I definitely want to pull off a duel shard deck with this, clone zone and murder just to see what happens

Now you are talking.

dogmod
10-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Will take some play testing, but this also seems a good way to power incantation of fear, getting your nightmares on the board quicker, till you get your high tomb lords buffed up :)

Eh clone zone is PvE yeah?

Dralon
10-03-2013, 10:30 AM
aye, so probably later alpha, but still a fun testing idea :)