PDA

View Full Version : Allegiance: A Realm Divided Kickstarter

Vikingfreek56
10-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey guys i found this cool new game that is on kickstarter and it needs some help getting funded.

If you check it out i would like to see what you think about it and mainly what you see they did differently and similar to Hex.

I like the similar system of tapping when attacking and how they have found a new way to incorporate an mmo feel to their game through us of unique champions with ability cool downs and such.

I was looking at this and thinking if this is something similar to what Hex is doing with their champions. I know they technically have a cool down with charges on our champions, but do you think they will incorporate something like this on our pve abilitys. Like you get something for the next hour but you can only use that ability once a day?

Another cool thing Hex could do would be like in a boss battle, similar to Allegiance, there could be a pool of cards you could draw from instead of you normal deck, and these cards would be a sort of buff against really tough boss.

Let me know what you guys are thinking about what ive said and if you think anything ive said would be a cool idea for Hex to incorporate.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ug-games/allegiance-a-realm-divided

This is the link for the kickstarter i hope you guys at least check it out like you did for Hex and can share some similarities between the two or things you see that are totally different in both card games.

felmare
10-04-2013, 08:44 AM
i actually really hate these new android/ios games that make you wait to use certain things. i dont think i'd be up for that. cool looking game tho kinda looks like a physical hex lol

Vikingfreek56
10-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Its actually a tabletop card game with their character having abilities that go on cooldown like an mmo character. You use it one turn and then have to wait 3 turns or something like that. But i totally agree i dont like it in a video game due to either having to wait a long time or fork over more money just to be able to play.

felmare
10-04-2013, 08:49 AM
ya i looked at it. cool tabletop game. i was just saying i didnt want hex to puti n the mass cooldown abilities.

Vikingfreek56
10-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Ya i totally agree i believe this new feature in a tabletop is cool but in video games the cool down has been used way too much.

Rapkannibale
10-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Project got cancelled. Looks like they will relaunch it in the future. Looks interesting.