PDA

View Full Version : Alpha started?

bcofido
10-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Hey guys,

I saw this Alpha Forum poping out, so I asume alpha has started, so how we going on now? :)

PS: Forum looks quite empty? =/ Or is this a permission issue?

ossuary
10-07-2013, 06:38 AM
Aren't you a clever little sleuth? :)

The forum hasn't been listed in the forum directory yet, so I'm guessing they created it but didn't intend people to find / use it yet.

I'm sure they'll make an announcement once things are officially up and running.

bcofido
10-07-2013, 07:07 AM
But you are also here so you can see it as well?

http://im.bilderkiste.org/4138115493980/Listed.jpg

MoikPEI
10-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Third.

Mr.Funsocks
10-07-2013, 07:29 AM
I think I just peed a little.

VVipeout
10-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Can not wait to get my invite!

Gorgol
10-07-2013, 07:57 AM
eeeeeeee!:D

Gwaer
10-07-2013, 08:16 AM
No, alpha is not out, yet. Tomorrow in theory.

keldrin
10-07-2013, 08:27 AM
No, alpha is not out, yet. Tomorrow in theory.

Denial... that's the sign.
Gwaer is probably basking in alpha sunlight now.....
Getting his alpha tan. Hording, to keep the ravanous alpha crazed zombies from finding out...
Hex.....dragging sounds, low moans... Hexx.... HEXXXXXXXX
Their comming! BOARD UP THE WINDOWS GWAER!

Sounds good. Just a few hours left really, at this point :)

NeMeSiS_tm
10-07-2013, 08:42 AM
the alpha forum is still "hidden"

ossuary
10-07-2013, 08:51 AM
It's nice to see that this new forum is receiving the same quality of posting as the rest of the forums have. It's good to maintain appearances. ;)

Xenavire
10-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Well its good that they have it prepared. Hopefully it wont be flooded with complaints tonight/tomorrow by people expecting their Squire tier to have an invite already.

Because we all know it will happen.

Ravallian
10-07-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm like an addict waiting for his fix! After months, now hours....it's not making it easier :p

Adien_Alexander
10-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Well its good that they have it prepared. Hopefully it wont be flooded with complaints tonight/tomorrow by people expecting their Squire tier to have an invite already.

Because we all know it will happen.
Agreed. I'm just sad to know that my King Tier probably won't be released to alpha tomorrow and Tuesdays are my only day off... Here's to hoping that the servers are well equipped and they can let more people in on day one.

Xenavire
10-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Agreed. I'm just sad to know that my King Tier probably won't be released to alpha tomorrow and Tuesdays are my only day off... Here's to hoping that the servers are well equipped and they can let more people in on day one.

Yep, I am in a similar position - got another game due out this week, and I am sure my invite for Hex will arrive on the same day as my pre-order arrives. And I am playing my pre-ordered game first, because it is being spoiled all over the internet, and I am dodging bullets every day.

MastrFett
10-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I know I'm not getting in for at least a little while, being just a lowly King backer. But that won't stop me from dreaming about it. I am hoping everything goes well, so I can get in sooner, but I understand how alphas go. I do believe CZE is taking a good approach to the way they are letting people in a bit at a time.

At least I will (hopefully) be able to watch streams every free minute I have until I get in. I know that will help me pass the time until I get my invite. Too bad I will be at work during the launch day stream. Oh well just have to remind myself I will get in soon enough. Gotta start building decks and busting faces!

Nthanel
10-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey, Hey, Hey! What this lowly king Nonsense! You backed hex and that makes it as awesome as any of the other tiers!

SilverDirewolf
10-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Hahaha, if King's are "lowly" now, what chance do us Slackers have? :-P

Tinuvas
10-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm like an addict waiting for his fix! After months, now hours....it's not making it easier :p

Yeah, except that we haven't even HAD the drug yet and we're addicted. We're ASKING for that first fix. Sometimes I disgust myself :)

keroko
10-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Haha, funny thing is I'm writing a letter to CZE about immersive system use in addiction medicine replacement therapies today, when I finally arrive in NOVA.

hammer
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
My wife is 39 weeks pregnant so I might be delayed getting into alpha and registering if my child is born :-)

SilverDirewolf
10-07-2013, 10:44 AM
My wife is 39 weeks pregnant so I might be delayed getting into alpha and registering if my child is born :-)

Congrats man! Do you know the gender? Will Child and Keep name be one and the same?

bcofido
10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Wtf 3 Pages since I left this Thread, what happen? :o

DisOrd3r
10-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Yepp! ^^ it's hidden! :D

bcofido
10-07-2013, 01:06 PM
So If I have no chance with low backer to start Alpha tomorrow then I can go out this week and come back in few weeks.

It is not pretty worth to pay tousands of Dollar for a Card Game >.<
Same as I don't understand why guys pay 500$ for Hearthstone Beta xD

MoikPEI
10-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Don't think of it like thousands for a card game, think of it like thousands for a hobby. A hunting or fishing expedition costs just as much. Season tickets for football are in this realm.

bcofido
10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah but fishing is some physical, this here is virtual and it will be shutdown on some day and all gone.

Defco
10-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Anyone know some time whene we can start downloading the client or somthing? :) Living in Sweden so i should be some hours befour you anyway :(

keroko
10-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah but fishing is some physical, this here is virtual and it will be shutdown on some day and all gone.

Your life itself is ephemeral and those fish turn into soil and water.

Shadowelf
10-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Anyone know some time whene we can start downloading the client or somthing? :) Living in Sweden so i should be some hours befour you anyway :(

Well they said that ;

-We'll be streaming on Tuesday, October 8th at Noon PDT on our Twitch page
(update #49 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

-and we're going to stream that alpha version right before we send it all to you.
(update #45 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

So rough estimate is Tuesday evening

Defco
10-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Well they said that ;

-We'll be streaming on Tuesday, October 8th at Noon PDT on our Twitch page
(update #49 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

-and we're going to stream that alpha version right before we send it all to you.
(update #45 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

So rough estimate is Tuesday evening

So that would be like in 9 hours? :D
Or maby im thinking thw wrong way around and its 33 hours? :P

Daer
10-07-2013, 03:23 PM
~24 hours from now

Shadowelf
10-07-2013, 03:24 PM
So that would be like in 9 hours? :D
Or maby im thinking thw wrong way around and its 33 hours? :P

I would say ~17-20 hours from now

Defco
10-07-2013, 03:47 PM

butttoots
10-07-2013, 03:52 PM
I love that staff is around aswering questians, ALL the time in this company!!

Big thumps upp four all off you, and give my best to Cory!
IM going to wisit you some day :D

Best Regards froum Sweden.

What staff has answered anything in this thread?

Shadowelf
10-07-2013, 04:12 PM
For your information;

-cze personnel have their user names appear in purple

-those with blue usernames are moderators aka forum users with moderating powers

-people with avatars are most probably info maniacs like me ;)

Baines
10-07-2013, 04:36 PM
let the countdown begin

TheCrazyNate
10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Can't wait! First forum post - mostly because my wife and I just had our first child about 2 months ago.

See you all in there once I get my invite

Orastes
10-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Have they told anyone what email they will be using for invites so that we can keep them out of our spam filters?

Shadowelf
10-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Have they told anyone what email they will be using for invites so that we can keep them out of our spam filters?

Creator Cryptozoic Entertainment 4 days ago
Keoni: Players will receive invitations per the pledged tier whether on Kickstarter or PayPal.

Access will be granted in phases; you will receive an email at your paypal's/KS email address when they are ready to invite your tier with your unique login and password

Alpha participants will be e-mailed a unique login and password to access the game. Input those details and hit the “Login” button.

(update #48 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

Roll out plan

My hope is we do relatively small batches the first couple of days and based on that info we throttle it as high as we can reasonably go to get everyone in as quickly as possible. As an example: if we let in 500 people day one, 1000 day two, and the server is handling it no problem, we could go 5000 day three and the rest day four, but this is all based on server performance.

(update #47 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts)

Initial invitations

Creator Cryptozoic Entertainment 4 days ago
Tev: All backers will receive alpha access. Producers down to Grand Kings get in first, then we'll progressively bring in more people as the engineers give us the greenlight.

(update #49 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/618987#comments)

houjix
10-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I think he meant what e-mail will Crypto be sending from so they can mark it safe and avoid it getting snagged by a spam filter.

As to that, who knows.